Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1993 cbr 600 f2 - SOLD

SOLD

1993 honda cbr 600 f2
it has 13,000 miles
Located in Kansas City
Always kept in a garage
Im willing to drive around 200 miles to meet someone halfway

It has a two brother racing slip on exhaust pipe. The rear fender has also been cut off. It has a lockhart phillips tank bra on it. And the previous owner put some RR stickers on the back, i dont know why. The tires were put on last year and are still in very good shape. Last year i changed the front sprocket, so it is -1. And i also put a new chain on it. It also has a black lockhart phillips speedscreen on it. The battery is also only a few months old.

I just got it tuned up in April of this year. So it has new spark plugs, air filter, oil filter, the oil changed, and the carburetors synced.

It has a rebuilt title because the owner before me crashed it at low speeds and tore up the plastics and insurance decided the plastics were worth more than the bike. But he got new ones and completely fixed it up and painted it red. So it runs great and everything works on it.

There is a very small scratch on the right turn signal and a very small crack below the turn signal. It is very minor stuff that you would never notice.

$2700 obo
email me at [email protected] or pm me
pics below

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
about 30 miles west of kansas city missouri

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpppppppp

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still for sale

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still for sale

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
lil_man0007 said:
ill buy the bike for 3,100 if u can get it to ohio??? [email protected]

Did you check the thread date on this thing??? IT's over two years old!

and the first post says it's SOLD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts