Sport Bikes banner

186mph.com/motoxhange- worst seller ever

7K views 42 replies 9 participants last post by  Electrical_Tech 
#1 ·
#2 ·
talked to motoxchange

You ordered a foot peg for a zx636 and you claimed you never received it

you paid by paypal why didn't you do a complaint .. pay pal gives buyers 30-45 days to complain ? if i ordered something and it hasn't arrived in a week or two i,m filing a complaint....

Sounds very fishy...

my two cents

#3 ·
I don't see on that thread where he used paypal. In fact, he said he DIDN'T use paypal, he paid directly via their site, presumably with a c/c.

He complained to the vendor re: not receiving the goods and was ignored.

Seems to me there's nothing fishy here other than a dirtbag ripping folks off.

#11 ·
I talked to the owner today .. he stated he was waiting for you to fill out the claim form which , he claims he never got.. is this your name i removed the first characters

First Name : scar
Last Name : eynoso
So the owner gave you details about a transaction with another customer, including the customers name? ...are you really the owner?

#9 · (Edited)
Yes thats my name. Its on the other forum. Im tired of wasting my time with them. all they ever say is that they never get anything from me. I did send it with my name and number. I have the reciept and my wife was there as proof. then when i asked if he got it the didnt respond for a while until i called them out. I dont care anymore. I really dont. Posting on all these forums has ppl messaging me that they were ripped off too. Some ppl have gotten over $2000 stolen from them by these guys. Fuck them. I know they are losing buisness from people that read these.Especially since they thank me in pm's saying that they were gonna buy so n so but not anymore, Thats worth the money they stole from me. U responding to these is also spreading the word, so thanks for helping me with my cause :) Either they can keep their part, i bought one off ebay and sold my bike.

#12 ·
Your in the militart

you purchased a part , and says it wasn't delivered 5 months later why didn't you dispute on your credit card common sense ....

if you bought a part and it didn't arrive or receive it. why not file a claim with your cc company common sense

i have known Jerry for a while and his by the book ...why wait until march to post on the forums

and it was purchased in late September

looking at the tracking numbers 9102969010383080566220

they sent the part it must have gotten lost in the us mail but you wait for 7 weeks to complain

mike

#18 ·
you purchased a part , and says it wasn't delivered 5 months later why didn't you dispute on your credit card common sense ....

if you bought a part and it didn't arrive or receive it. why not file a claim with your cc company common sense

i have known Jerry for a while and his by the book ...why wait until march to post on the forums

and it was purchased in late September

looking at the tracking numbers 9102969010383080566220

they sent the part it must have gotten lost in the us mail but you wait for 7 weeks to complain

mike
I waited so long because they were supposably helping me at first. Then i asked for a refund and they stopped helping. I sent them the info and got no response. After that it was to late to dispute it. My fault for being a dumbass. I wont be making that mistake again.

You must be the owner. At least thats what it seems by the pm you sent me and by how much info you have of mine Lol. Y are you responding, you won. You kept my money and i kept nothing. Now im just keeping other people from losing money. I know im not the only one you have screwed over so you cant say it was a one time thing.

#27 ·
I did lol.
Because the guy waited 3 months and said he never received anything

And then six months to start bashing after he sold the bike ,now you tell me if that's

Look at his post I checked the tracking numbers september item was shipped
Yes it was after i sold the bike. I might have a reciept of the same rearset i had to buy on ebay for the same bike if you want me to look for it and post it. It seems like all your trying to prove is that i got the part, installed and now i want the money also. Thats not what i want. I dont want the money or the part. I just want other people to stop getting screwed over. I DONT WANT MY MONEY BACK! I DONT WANT THE PART! JUST STOP SCREWING OVER PEOPLE K THANKS

#23 ·
Your not helping anyone but making your self look crazy
If you purchased something and you didn't receive it
Why not call your cc company
Why didn't the owner just take care of the complaint in a timely fashion? Talking to a cc company to have a payment reversed shouldn't need to happen if your "owner friend" actually cares about growing his company and customer base.

#24 ·
Last time I checked SEO...the more people who slam these dirtbags online by name, the higher this thread shows up in a search.

186mph.com/motoxhange- worst seller ever

Normally, I would give any vendor the benefit of the doubt, but unikid came on here like a spoiled turd. If he knows the owner...:boner He is doing the owner of the company no favors coming onto the largest sportbike forum in the world acting like a fool.

Hey, unikid, why don't you have the owner come on here and tells his side of the story? He should be defending himself instead of sending some little :crybaby crybaby to to stick his nose where it doesn't belong

#26 ·
Because the guy waited 3 months and said he never received anything

And then six months to start bashing after he sold the bike ,now you tell me if that's

Look at his post I checked the tracking numbers september item was shipped

How convenient you have the records of your "Friends" business. You are obviously the owner or an employee of the company. You come on here claiming to be a friend of the owner. It appears you are being other than honest about your true relationship here. That is enough for me to never buy from your company

#32 ·
I dont even know how to begin doing that dude. Hes going to the other Forums i passed this on to and reviving them. From that people read my post more than they did when i just posted this in march. They all agree hes a dumbass and just end up hating him. If i were him i would have left it where i did. Hes just making it worse for himself. Its funny imo

#33 ·
Here, let me bump this thread to keep it coming up. I got a PM from him too

#35 ·
He called me a brainiac...:thankya

#36 ·
@se3p, MotoX is bad news. I'm glad you're keeping them accountable and warning everybody on the forums.

I've sold hundreds of parts online and don't have one bad seller thread about me. If I did I would handle the issue personally. None of this fake username B.S.

People like MotoX damage our community.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.