Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys yall are talkin bout changin out your 16" wheel. Well I need one like yesterday if ya got one and have the Speedo gear to go with it lemme know I need one ASAP. I have a project pending and that is what I need to get the ball rollin again:D

Thanks
GF:D

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
GODFATHER said:
Hey guys yall are talkin bout changin out your 16" wheel. Well I need one like yesterday if ya got one and have the Speedo gear to go with it lemme know I need one ASAP. I have a project pending and that is what I need to get the ball rollin again:D

Thanks
GF:D
What year?...Ebay has em going for less than 50 dollars all the time...

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Im tryin to win one but always get out bit.....:(

·
Banned
38 Posts
What Are The Advantages To Putting A 17 Inch On The Front

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KEVCBR97 said:
What Are The Advantages To Putting A 17 Inch On The Front

I belive it to mainly be purely asthetics, nothing more.

BTW: You may want to change that avitar before you start getting P.M.'s about it. We dont allow that kind of avitar.

Oh and before you go off about my avitar, she is fully clothed and there isnt a whole bunch of ass hangin out:lol

·
Banned
38 Posts
GODFATHER said:
I belive it to mainly be purely asthetics, nothing more.

BTW: You may want to change that avitar before you start getting P.M.'s about it. We dont allow that kind of avitar.

Oh and before you go off about my avitar, she is fully clothed and there isnt a whole bunch of ass hangin out:lol

WHAT ARE U GAY OR SOMETHING. DO U REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LOOKING AT A GIRLS ASS WITH A G-STRING ON

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KEVCBR97 said:
WHAT ARE U GAY OR SOMETHING. DO U REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LOOKING AT A GIRLS ASS WITH A G-STRING ON
Ummm Yeah I think you are barking up the wrong tree here dude LOL:lol

I am the Moderator for the Biker Babes and Cubby Hole section of this site. Its my job to look at fine ass all day long. I am just letting you know that that kind of avitar wont fly here this is a public forum and people look at this while at work and if you happen to post somewhere and someone gets in trouble because of your avitar, well you see where this is going. I am being nice and giving you the first warning and just asking for it to be removed. No big deal.

Thanks
The Management:D

·
Official Forum Killjoy
3,642 Posts
KEVCBR97 said:
Nope hes just enforcing the rules I have set forth. Do we still have a problem???

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok I can see this is not going the way it should so we are going to have to take drastic measures with you apparently. If your asked to do something and 8 people have asked you nicely well be prepared for the not so nice side.

Sorry, have a nice day!!!!
The Management:lol

·
Banned
38 Posts
Its A Fucking Girl With Her Bathing Suit On

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Not anymore Biatch!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice sig too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts