Sport Bikes banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
jlamb30 said:
A little background first.

We had some issues within the last couple of years (no adultery or abuse involved), mainly the last year. I thought we had worked through the problems, because things seemed to be headed in the right direction. But, somewhere along the way, she lost the feelings for me she once had. Maybe I was in denial, but her filing has hit me really hard. I wasn't expecting it. The divorce is uncontested and we worked out all the specifics ourselves, including child support and pretty much open visitation (I hate that damn word); we have an 8 year old daughter who we are putting first above all else - as it should be, but I've lost the love of my life.

At 37 years old, after being married for 15 years, I don't know how to be single again. She's all I think about. So, I'm looking for some advice from some of you who may have been through a similiar situation. How did you cope. How did you move on.

I know time heals all wounds, but this grieving process really sucks. :a2
I was married for 12 years and my divorce sucked. But one thing is for sure time only softens the blow

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.