·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
you suck ass

·
Registered
148 Posts
Damn Phil.

No wonder you couldn't come out to the track.

You missed a really good time. The only thing is, if you left the keys in your bike Doug ended up out on the track on it. So take the key out of the ignition when you leave your bike alone at the track.

I just can't understand how someone could mistake a silver 04 R1 for a primer gray 02 R1. :eek:nfloor

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Funny, Doug didn't take mine out. I mentioned I was trying to sell it, and trying to get people to take it out on the track and crash, thereby buying the bike...

and the key was right there in the ignition :lol

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FWrider said:

You missed a really good time. The only thing is, if you left the keys in your bike Doug ended up out on the track on it. So take the key out of the ignition when you leave your bike alone at the track.

He'd better steal the keys to the truck where the gun is located also. :banana

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
score :beer

thats just like a sore dick

cant beat it :banana :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
148 Posts
kz2zx said:
Funny, Doug didn't take mine out. I mentioned I was trying to sell it, and trying to get people to take it out on the track and crash, thereby buying the bike...

and the key was right there in the ignition :lol
I JUST THINK THAT DOUG WAS LOOKING FOR FREE RIDES.
TO HELL WITH BUYING A BIKE WHEN YOU CAN STEAL ONE FOR A FEW LAPS. :lao

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It arrived today. :p Absolutely beautiful. :drool

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
TSAVO5150 said:
I guess that means I have work to do this weekend, gotta maintain the status. :slaugh
"MASTER PIT BITCH" better get over there and get the paperweight weighed before hand....

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to Mikey (Master Pit Bitch) and Clay (Whatever he's good for) for helping with the install.

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Philbie said:
Thanks to Mikey (Master Pit Bitch) and Clay (Whatever he's good for) for helping with the install.
i'm good for comedic relief :eek:nfloor :beer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts