1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
wow.read the comments. canadians are still mostly all pussybitches.last time i was there, i got a fine in my T/A for 178mph(whatever that is in kph) in a 110kph zone on the 419 near brockville. the fine totaled $70 or so...how does $12k happen?

·
Banned
3,836 Posts
wow.read the comments. canadians are still mostly all pussybitches.last time i was there, i got a fine in my T/A for 178mph(whatever that is in kph) in a 110kph zone on the 419 near brockville. the fine totaled $70 or so...how does $12k happen?
riiiight. If you were doing that, you would have been put in jail, and your car would be impounded.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Fuck man 110 KPH speed limit!!! thats slow compared to the speed limit in America. Thats about 67MPH on our highways we go as fast as 85-90 without getting much attention from the cops and the speed limit is 75. If I lived in Canada I would be speeding everyday too cuz I be use to driving in America.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Fuck man 110 KPH speed limit!!! thats slow compared to the speed limit in America. Thats about 67MPH on our highways we go as fast as 85-90 without getting much attention from the cops and the speed limit is 75. If I lived in Canada I would be speeding everyday too cuz I be use to driving in America.
Yeah, this is true in the SF bay area, on certain clear areas of freeway. It's funny when you see some old guy in an infinity pushing 110, going into the right lane, and doing it all quite safely, then watching the back of his bald headlight growing dimmer in the distance.

·
Giant on a Motorcycle
1,491 Posts
Maybe the police thought that since you were driving a Trans Am 70 dollars was all you could afford.

It amazes me how none of you know absolutely squat about Canada...

·
Part 3 begins
3,660 Posts
I call bullshit. Youd be in deep shit if you did that in ANY Country, and sorry, Trans Ams dont do 178 MPH. But im sure you have a Turbocharger on yours or something...

right....

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I think they base the fine's off of a percentage from the person's total income per year.

Or am I wrong
The History Channel show about the German autobahn had one of the regional Traffic Enforcement Dudes on it stating that they fined a guy $20,000(in U.S. money)I think it was.

He said that was the biggest fine he knew of and it was based off the guy's income.

If you could afford a fine of that amount I doubt very seriously they put a dent in the Dudes wallet. That was probably "carry around money" to him,so he probably didn't even blink when he wrote the check.

Canada? Don't know how they base their fines?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
wow. who knew that a T/A couldn't attain 20mph above the stock restricted speed,lol. some of you guys are funny. so you mean my car,that dyno'd 452rwhp+463rwtq,couldn't do 178mph? but a STOCK corvette,with 350hp(not rwhp) can do 172mph,with the same engine/trans? you guys need to research what aan LT1 can do,with 1-7/8'' headers,
MSD ign,custom tune(yes,speed limiter removed too),comp cams cam,11.5:1 cr,afr heads,port/polish,port/polish LT4 intake mani,twin 58mm TB's,K&N FIPK,46lb injectors, built 700r4,2800 stahl,carbon drivshaft,12 bolt....stop callin BS when you're talkin out your ass.btw,i saw the 178mph on his dash mounted laser,at the gas station i stopped at.

and no,if you are visiting canada,you will not go to jail for driving that speed.(i didn't anyway). but i did get arested/fined/car impounded/deported/banned for 3 days once,for "not declaring a prohibited weapon and instrument of death" cause i forgot i had a small 2'' knike in a backpack when i crossed the border.

·
Destiny Calls
502 Posts
I had my LT1 firebird up to 160mph+ stock...have videos to prove it. LT1 somewhat modded could do that speed.
This was the moment, that this thread went in a direction where any hope of a good thread was lost. :lao Now just sit back an enjoy the show :eatpop

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
wow. who knew that a T/A couldn't attain 20mph above the stock restricted speed,lol. some of you guys are funny. so you mean my car,that dyno'd 452rwhp+463rwtq,couldn't do 178mph? but a STOCK corvette,with 350hp(not rwhp) can do 172mph,with the same engine/trans? you guys need to research what aan LT1 can do,with 1-7/8'' headers,
MSD ign,custom tune(yes,speed limiter removed too),comp cams cam,11.5:1 cr,afr heads,port/polish,port/polish LT4 intake mani,twin 58mm TB's,K&N FIPK,46lb injectors, built 700r4,2800 stahl,carbon drivshaft,12 bolt....stop callin BS when you're talkin out your ass.btw,i saw the 178mph on his dash mounted laser,at the gas station i stopped at.

and no,if you are visiting canada,you will not go to jail for driving that speed.(i didn't anyway). but i did get arested/fined/car impounded/deported/banned for 3 days once,for "not declaring a prohibited weapon and instrument of death" cause i forgot i had a small 2'' knike in a backpack when i crossed the border.
sounds like you are trying to start an E-Dick measuring contest, how about you bite your lip and move on.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
canadians are still mostly all pussybitches
Why don't you say that to a Canadian's face? Don't worry, we'll pay for your healthcare whilst you're in the hospital.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
to bad you have to wait weeks or months for doctor visits

*last time i checked, which hasn't been in a long time.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
I getting really tired of all the BS going on in General Sportbikes lately.

Keep it civil!

And don't even ask 95FZR*1000* how fast his bike goes!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
...Ummm...by the way, before someone asks, no, it wasn't me...More likely Smitty...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts