Sport Bikes banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
JINXR said:
Dude, if you have a laser cutter at school, why not just punch them all out at once? Then you could make money on it and sell it cheaper.
1. the laser cutter at school won't cut metal, just 1/8" thick wood I think, or softer/thinner stuff

2. I don't want to make any money, it's just something I figured would help out anyone and would cost about the same, if not less, once you consider all the work you'd have to do yourself in cutting, etc...

·
Thread killer
896 Posts
lecchilo said:
1. the laser cutter at school won't cut metal, just 1/8" thick wood I think, or softer/thinner stuff

2. I don't want to make any money, it's just something I figured would help out anyone and would cost about the same, if not less, once you consider all the work you'd have to do yourself in cutting, etc...
Really? A laser cutter for wood? That's interesting, didn't know they had them for wood.

It was just an idea.

Too bad I don't work where I used to, I could have used our laser cutter all I wanted and could do all this cheap.

·
Registered
505 Posts
JINXR said:
Really? A laser cutter for wood? That's interesting, didn't know they had them for wood.

It was just an idea.

Too bad I don't work where I used to, I could have used our laser cutter all I wanted and could do all this cheap.
Well it's not ONLY for wood... that's just one of the thickest things it can cut... it's mostly used for acrylic

·
Registered
101 Posts
hell i'd buy a few to throw on eBay for a few extra bucks - I'm sure you could sell them easy compared to the prices of others. right now, i don't have the money though

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nassty said:
hell i'd buy a few to throw on eBay for a few extra bucks - I'm sure you could sell them easy compared to the prices of others. right now, i don't have the money though
That's probably very true... if I wasn't so busy at the moment with 50 other things in my life, I would've probably bought about 100 myself and sold them on e-bay...

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm getting the template almost perfect... we have 9 people so far, including myself... 16 more and I'll take deposits so the stuff can be cut... tell everyone with a zzr about this, since I want to get it going... I'll post when on some other forums when I get a chance...

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm getting the template almost perfect... we have 9 people so far, including myself... 16 more and I'll take deposits so the stuff can be cut... tell everyone with a zzr about this, since I want to get it going... I'll post when on some other forums when I get a chance...
I'm interested.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts