Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:nfloor

Chinese man Jian Feng sues wife over ugly baby, woman ordered to pay $120K

A Chinese man divorced and then sued his ex-wife for giving birth to what he called an extremely ugly baby girl, the Irish Times reported.

Initially, Jian Feng accused his wife of infidelity, so sure that he could never father an unattractive child.

When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, Feng's wife came clean on a little secret -- before they met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea.

Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him about the plastic surgery and duping him into thinking she was beautiful, The Huffington Post reported.

The kicker? He won. A judge agreed with Feng's argument and ordered his ex-wife to fork over $120,000.

"I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues," he told the Irish Times. "Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me."

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
That is funny.........................

Does that mean an undisclosed boob job could be grounds for divorce?

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
You know- I could see this happening.

I mean- she's beautiful NOW, and he married her when she was... so he should still feel the same way about her if she came clean and they didn't have kids to begin with. But there's something to be said about not having kids if you are really ugly.

It's totally possible that if he would have known what she was supposed to look like that he NEVER would have agreed to let the little hellspawn be born. You gotta be an UGLY fucking baby to make your dad sue over it, though.... damn....

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
:needpics

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Watch it now. Not all of us look alike......

And WTF.......I know people were getting sue crazy but this is just stupid.....Next thing you know you'll be able to sue if your wife didn't till you about her "f" in art class she made in college.

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
that's funny as shit ... that has to be one ugly fuckin kid, especially when the dad says so. jesus.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts