Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i am need of some advice and/or opinions.

Let's give a little background info first, since i think it is important in the outcome of this. Ive decided to not use any real names in this, but basically there are 3 girls. We'll name them 'A', 'B', and 'C', simple right?

Ok, so almost 2 years ago my good friend started dating this girl, named "B". She had a cute girlfriend named "A". I was attracted to this girl, and eventually told her i was interested. That didnt work out because she wasnt ready to have a relationship at the time (she just got outta one- whatever).

So then after my friend breaks up with "B", i become good friends with her. Maybe 3 or 4 months later i tell "B" that im starting to consider other possibilities between us than "just friends". At the time she didnt dig it, but maybe 9 months ago we messed around just a little. It wasnt what i thought it would be, so i didnt want it to go further. I put a stop to it, and we are just friends now (although i dont know if she still has deeper feelings).

Anyway, both A and B are best friends with C. Now, ive ALWAYS been attracted to C, even when we first met and i had a crush on "A". But she always had other guys she was dating (nothing too serious), and i never felt like she would ever be interested. I guess she just didnt show any interest, i felt like i was "that guy" who had liked both of her friends.

Anyway, this past week we have spent quite a bit of time together. Not alone time, but just me, "B" and "C". I started to notice that she was acting a little different than before. A little flirting, a little touching. I kinda shook it off because to me i was X'ed out because i had liked both of her friends.

I didnt think anything of it until yesterday. We were at the river with my parents, "B" and "C", having a good time, laughing, talking, getting to know each other much better. Then i was talking with my mom tonight, and she asks "are you and "C" just friends?" I kinda looked at her funny, and asked why? She says to me "because everytime you made a joke or whatever "C" would look at you all ga-ga-eyed. She seemed smitten with you."

Now, i am of course excited because even my mom notices that she acts this way, but my question is: Can i do anything about it?

I mean, i wouldnt even know where to start. "Yeah, ive been noticing the way you look at me....." "Dont worry about your friends, they'll get over it."

I just thought that i had been crossed off the list in her book, but maybe since she has gotten to know me better she has started to have interest?

Please help.....

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
you liked her friends a while ago but didnt really date either of them... right?

So if you ask me, the 'non relationship' you had with her friends doesnt even exist, it shouldnt matter.

I would just say, hey I had a good time this weekend, and I was wondering if you would like to go out again sometime just you and me, "blah blah dinner/movie/whatever" and see what she says. Dont even mention her friends, just ask her out.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Ok first of all, you NEVER date an freinds ex chick... DUH!! :nerd .... and theres one thing you need to remember, if it didn't work with A or B, what makes you think that C really wants ya? You think maybe C is messing with your head, knowing that since you wanted to poke A and B and since they ARE friends and girls tell echother EVERYTHING, she might just be seeing if your gonna mess with her too?

I mean, Ok I can see where it would be hard not to date alot of girls, and like alot of girl,but GOD, in a span of what time did you mess with A and B? If it was less then a yr, your a pig! and girls will know that your nothing but a skirt chaser. One thing I'll caution you about is, if it dosent work out with C, you maybe screwed man. One thing that guys dont seem to understand, or at least only a few do, we girls have friends, and we talk to friends, and if you suck in bed, or treat anyone of us like dirt, your marked for life. You'll never get laid again! You may have to go to the next county to get tail.

If I were you, I'd watch your back. From what I make of all this, is that your young! and so are these girls. Young guys change their minds quick, but young girls, even quicker. I was young once, I changed boy friends like underwear.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
japbike said:
From what I make of all this, is that your young! and so are these girls. Young guys change their minds quick, but young girls, even quicker.
This is why I'm saying that he should take a chance with "C". If she really is interested in him, then he should take advantage of the opportunity before it passes by too quickly. Plus if they hook up and "C" does eventually loose intrest in him, then he won't turn out to be the bad guy since the girl is the one that changed her mind about what she wanted, and maybe went for some other guy or whatever.

Either that, or just try to find something a little less complicated. Good luck man!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Ok I think I got this straight---only girl you made out with....so far...is B?

While I agree with japbike, I also know that girls are competitive too...don't know how close A,B,C are but if they aren't super close then that could make things very different.

Just ask C out, see what happens,,,try to leave the "messing around" part out though (for now) until you see if she is for real.

Hopefully no D comes into the picture in the meantime :lol j/k

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
RSixxygrl said:
Hopefully no D comes into the picture in the meantime :lol j/k
I hope not either :D But yes, they are somewhat close, so how does that make a difference?

Japbike-
I see what you are saying, but it really isnt like that. The first girl i did absoulutely nothing with (we both said we liked each other, but it couldnt go any farther). The second girl took it a little farther, but it was only twice that it happened, and we've come to the understanding that we are just going to be friends. The time between girls was over a year BTW, and has since been 7 months since anything happened.

Im really not a "skirt chaser", although i would like to be....j/k. I can see how that might affect this, but its not the case. I like to think of myself as a nice guy, and i know these girls agree with me, so i would never treat them like dirt.

I do know that girl C does like to change her mind a lot on boyfriends, but i dont really mind about that. Im not really looking for anything long term, but not opposed to it either.

Why would this girl be messing with my head? Thats just not nice......

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Never listen to advice from a woman, cause while they call you a pig for screwing around with two women in less than a year they won't hesitate to move from man to man over a period of months.

So A B and C are all friends, A and B were kissie touchie feelie, big fuckin deal. A and B have had more than enough time to say "Gee Smooth you're hot and I wanna jump you" they didn't, their chances are done and gone. C is apparently interested and you ought to make some kind of move. I'd advise a walk by the river, or something like that so you can talk to her more. Do not go to a movie, do not spend copious amounts of money, also do not do anything that can be taken as I want to get in your pants on the first date, unless she initaites of course.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now see, that advise from ASCI was what i was looking for. Thanks Blue ;)

Anyone else care to comment, i would love to hear it.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
SCREW YOU BUDDY!!!

I'd just be happy to have an A :a2

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Naughty76 said:
SCREW YOU BUDDY!!!

I'd just be happy to have an A :a2
I think you misunderstand. I didnt have anything with A, except a broken heart. Why would you want that?

I really didnt have anything with B, except a good friendship.

So why are you so mad? Lighten up.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ASCI_Blue said:
Never listen to advice from a woman, cause while they call you a pig for screwing around with two women in less than a year they won't hesitate to move from man to man over a period of months.

Wow, lookie here girls, another hater of women and their advise. hahah! yes, ASCI_Blue, that's what we women do, give advise then dick hop. Ya know, I make it point to tell the guy first that he's just another notch on my bed post. THEN, I hit it with his friends. I don't play the "i love you game", I'm not up for all that, I'm in it for the sex.. geeesh :dblthumb

hahaha! your a tool...... :flipa

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Relationships are for neanderthals. Never take cues from your mom. Women are to be enslaved.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
why are you hitting on your friends ex g/f? it's against the rules, you dont mess with anyone that dated a friend. simple as that dude, if i was your friend id slap you around a little bit.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
snigg said:
why are you hitting on your friends ex g/f? it's against the rules, you dont mess with anyone that dated a friend. simple as that dude, if i was your friend id slap you around a little bit.
Well your not, so bring it.

I swear half of you cannot read worth shit. I never hit on her. We became friends, then it progressed. I asked my friend, "does it bother you that im hanging out with her." His response was, "Ha! No!"

He had already gotten another gf by the time we even considering hooking up. And this even isnt the point of this thread. The point was to find out if i even stand a chance because of the fact that i have liked C's two other friends. It has nothing to do with anyone else, except these 3 girls. And it's as simple as that, dude!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Go for C, the other two acted like they were not interested in you the first time around. It's there loss not yours. Go after her before its too late.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chillwill said:
Go for C, the other two acted like they were not interested in you the first time around. It's there loss not yours. Go after her before its too late.
I'm starting to think this too. Thanks for the advice guys. :headbang

·
Registered
34 Posts
Smooth.. no offense.. but.. STOP THINKING.. START ACTING.

Remember, you miss 100% of the shots you DON'T TAKE.

Jim

PS: The worst she'll say is no.. I'm betting she isn't gonna say no.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
i bet if it did bother your friend he wouldnt tell you anyway. find another chick, there are millions of other girls, why you gotta date his ex? huh, dude?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well I say go for it! Tap that ass like Riverdance, Beat that pussy like Tyson!
Ok enough of that.

Both people are right. Japbike is right women will blackball your ass, like the fucking Cold War or something. They will post your pic and all of it! LOL! Just kidding about the pic.

Women will also jump men every 4 or 5 months, depending who you ask its all good.

You see there are doubles standards in life. Get to know that and you will be fine in life. Look at the Nazis... they killed millions. Even when they were being hung for war crimes etc.. they never recanted or showed remorse. The entire world was sickened by what they had done. They themselves really and truly believed they were right. See? Depends who you ask. No Im not saying women are Nazis.

I dont think they were right. I was showing and EXTREME case of this logic at work.

Your young try with "C" you have nothing to lose. If she wants you, see above. If not find another one. Simple as that man. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts