Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok so this is not the correct forum. We have literally 1 of these left and it has a very minor scratch so it can not be sold as new. I know how you all are always looking for a deal so how about $75.00 + $5.00 shipping for a total of $80.00 delivered inside the lower 48 states.
It is a Geronimo EXO-700 Red in size XL. Last one we have, no return or exchanges on this one sorry. First one to email me at [email protected] gets it.

Thanks for all your support and enjoy,
Brian Van

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts

Ok so this is not the correct forum. We have literally 1 of these left and it has a very minor scratch so it can not be sold as new. I know how you all are always looking for a deal so how about $75.00 + $5.00 shipping for a total of $80.00 delivered inside the lower 48 states.
It is a Geronimo EXO-700 Red in size XL. Last one we have, no return or exchanges on this one sorry. First one to email me at [email protected] gets it.

Thanks for all your support and enjoy,
Brian Van
brian is the xl and the l the same shell? I have a large with xl cheek pads. could I switch them into this shell?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold!
If you all would like I can post things like this here from time to time and give you all the first shot at them. I do not want to turn this into a classified forum, just every once and a while. You all have been good to us and from time to time we will have a crazy deal like this one.

Let me know what you all think. Since we sponsor this forum I think we can get away with it.

Brian Van

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
Sold!
If you all would like I can post things like this here from time to time and give you all the first shot at them. I do not want to turn this into a classified forum, just every once and a while. You all have been good to us and from time to time we will have a crazy deal like this one.

Let me know what you all think. Since we sponsor this forum I think we can get away with it.

Brian Van
I guess I should have emailed you my question to get inline for it, but it would have been nice for you to have checked post also.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Sold!

Brian Van
How about if you post a link here and the details in your forum section:

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/sportbike-track-gear/

It's great that you offer killer deals in addition to your regular great prices and service, but, as you said, we wouldn't want to turn this forum section into a for sale section.

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I just have to add that is one good helmet. I've had the 700 (almost the same design) for 2yrs and its a solid helmet. Only downside i can think of is weight.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Sold!

Brian Van
Why not have like a "scratch and dent" sale, say like twice a year?

·
Registered
352 Posts
thank you for the helmet, fantastic deal! excellent service.
thanks again,
Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts