Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone like the 08 because idk what it is about the bike but it just looks horrible....i was thinking about upgrading to a 1000 and i want to try to stay with the kawasaki name cuz everyone out here rides hondas and suzukis but the way the 08 looks it just bothers me it looks like alil toy....

·
Registered
388 Posts
so get a 14 that should be manly enough for most people and plenty big. and i hate to break it to you but the new cbr is just as ugly but just as small as a 600...small is kinda the way sport bikes are going.

·
Registered
388 Posts
and yes, the more you look at it the better it gets....so yeah i like it...and the cbr is getting more attractive as the days go on.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
What you need is a phenomenal machine, made by Yamaha called the YZF-R1. It comes in a man sized package.

·
Registered
694 Posts
the two things that make the 10 ugly, the mirrors and exhaust can easily be changed, remember that, and remember it has the most hp, its down a little on torque, but they magazines love it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol im not trying to be mean or nething lol i have looked at it a couple more times and i agree the cbrs do look weird and take time getting used to the zx10 but i think if you can reroute the exhuast out the back and get new mirrors it would look alot alot better....but i am looking at the R1 now cuz i can get a new one real cheap and hes going to throw the fiat plastics on it for me if i get it soo....

·
Believe It or Not........
5,344 Posts
I just saw an '08 ZX-10 for $8,999 + mods at a local dealership. Black with the mirrors, mud flap removed and a Boz Bro's exhaust that sounded really beefy!! They had another stock in blue for the same price minus upgrade costs.

Felt nice compared to the last time I remember sitting on one.

·
Registered
155 Posts
You're almost forced to get the black to mask that god-awful racoon black panel betwen the headlights. With the ZX-10R it's all about performance - less about looks. And the thing performs like nobody's business!

GSXR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts