Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come with us as we return to Brushy Mtn. Bring your gear, full tank of gas, and your smarts, as we go to enjoy a fun little road in the country.

Afterwards, we'll grab dinner in Taylorsville. Make sure to bring cash, as the joints in the area do not take plastic or checks.

Hope to see ya'll at I-yam at 1800. Hit me up should you need directions.

·
Registered
117 Posts
what happened to Hooters this month?

also if your going thru Trailersville I stopped in there saturday on the way back from riding you need to try Porkies BBQ, its in a old Burger King building near the pizza place, they take plastic.

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zrexrob said:
what happened to Hooters this month?

also if your going thru Trailersville I stopped in there saturday on the way back from riding you need to try Porkies BBQ, its in a old Burger King building near the pizza place, they take plastic.
Everyone wanted to head to Quaker Steak, for the bike night :cool:

Hell, I personally could care less where we were going, just as long as I got to ride! 'Tis nice to be able to get back on the bike, after so long...guess my next addition will be one of those dang fangled ofb stickers, huh? :twofinger

Thanks for the head's up on the Porkies idea! You not coming with us?

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EA6BMECH said:
You all are too far away. How about a trackday somewhere??
I am not really that much of a track whore...but I am under the understanding that Interstate Cycle is working on a a VIR day for us soon.

Look forward to seeing you Scott, when I return home, here in just a few weeks.

Had a most excellent dinner ride up to Brushy Mtn. and back, with some good riders, and great friends. Thanks to those who came out and rode, and made it such a great time. 185 miles, just for a dinner ride! :) :lol :twofinger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts