Sport Bikes banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys. I have an issue that maybe you or someone you know has experienced with a Suzuki. I left the house for work today and noticed that though my brights were switched on, the blue indicator wasn't on. I got off and saw that I had no head lights- neither hi nor low beam. I started to ride again toward work and they came on-both hi and lo. So I checked randomly during my trip and there was no problem at all. Got on the bike at lunch and same issue. Started riding and approx 30 seconds later they came on with no other issues. After I got out of the restaurant the same issue and I had time to check the fuses to see if they were loose or if it the lights came on when fuses were jiggled and nothing until I rode the bike for about 30 seconds. Fuses are fine and I will check everything with a voltmeter when I get home, but it's strange that it's consistant in when they turn on. Maybe there is a relay that controls a delay that has failed? If you have any useful info, I'd like to hear it. Thanks. :cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts