Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
King of the Hopeless
1,132 Posts
Honestly, I think that looks fantastic. One wonders considering how inexpensive such an option would be for Kawasaki, why they did not do this? Suzuki did it with the SV.

And yes, I know about the Versys - which is a cool little bike, but still has a vestigial fairing and seems more of a tourer to me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honestly, I think that looks fantastic. One wonders considering how inexpensive such an option would be for Kawasaki, why they did not do this? Suzuki did it with the SV.

And yes, I know about the Versys - which is a cool little bike, but still has a vestigial fairing and seems more of a tourer to me.
Kawasaki did have the European version, the ER6n. That's a good looking bike too imo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking good so far! What else do you have planned?
I need to do something else with my overflow bottle. Also I am repainting the tail and I need to make up some brackets to mount my gauges. I also may repaint my wheels but I haven't decided that far ahead yet.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
The ER6n was sold in the US, not sure if it's still offered by I've seen one in a dealer before, never on the road though. I love naked bikes, but in this case I prefer the faired version because the frame just isn't that nice to look at. That's a pretty cool looking build though.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts