Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up folks, if you are in for this jaunt. The plan is to meet at the Kmart in Morganton, right off of I-40 and Hwy. 181 at 1000.

This is of course, if the weather continues to smile upon us. Hit me up if you need more detailed directions, and meet n greet info.

Heading to Shady Valley for the day, and will be returning late afternoon, early evening. Time to get some serious riding time in, AND a chance to partake of some of Peggy and Carroll's awesome samwhichs!

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dammitz Jas! Was hoping to get some riding in with you this weekend! Kinda' like a late b-day celebration n all! Sorry you canna' go...next time, you promise?!

Troy n gang, everything is loaded, and I am heading outta here just as soon as The Don gets his sorry arse over here. Looks like we'll be heading out around 08'ish. Should everything go to plan, we'll be there on time.

Chad is trailering straight to SVCS...damned trailer queen! :lol Looking forward to riding with ya'll, and a great day of weather!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah i got yer trailor queen, and i still got wet. At least it was on an R1. Man that thing is ridiculously fast. Had a great time today guys looking forward to doing it again soon.

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AWESOME day today folks! With the exception of the late afternoon monsson, it was a perfect day, riding with great folks! Just spoke to Don, and Troy, and looks like everyone made it home safe n sound.

Great time, with great friends, and we had the playground all to ourselves! :bigups:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts