Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please check my listing... crazy situation -- but its yours if you want -- I dont ride enough to deal with it..

Suzuki Gsx-r1000, like new

Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
what's up with this? what kind of judgement would you have to get to obtain the title? couldn't you just file for a lost title?

·
Registered
181 Posts
realistically....there is no such thing....i called my local dmv to find out...and they said that the buyer probably still owes money on the bike or is illegally selling the bike. The local suzuki dealer said that the person might sell it and then later report the VIN stolen. IM NOT ACCUSING THIS MAN OF THAT...I HAVE NO PROOF OF HIM DOING EITHER...JUST BE AWARE

·
Registered
37 Posts
yeah not a good deal man .... whats the real story behind the title??? how do you not have the title to a fairly new bike??

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok -- Definately not stolen -- I have the VIN inspection (showing its not stolen), Title history (showing no liens), original bill of sale(showing my ownership). I even have the original trade-in papers from my 600 to the 1000.

I know its a f'd up situation -- thats why its so cheap -- I bought the bike, and the title was never issued. I didnt even think about it cause, yes I admit -- I didnt care and was retarded... bought it going into the fall/winter -- and I just didnt think about it tilt he next year... the title ws never ISSUED -- so I cant file for a lost title. The dealership closed a couple 2-3 months after I purchased, their license is now expired. Ask the BMV, ask a police officer, they will say you need to have a judgment of title from a small claims court.

thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
if you paid it off...the title would be coming from the bank, not the dealership so them closing would not matter....UNLESS you paif it off when you bought it...and if you did that...a replacement title would not require a judgment and would only take 15 days to arrive in the mail. You first posted this for 9500 dollars and now you have dropped off 4 thousand dollars....that subtraction doesnt add up. View https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/dmvnet/help_text/title_replacement-faq.asp regarding title replacements

Youre Welcome

·
Registered
556 Posts
if you paid it off...the title would be coming from the bank, not the dealership so them closing would not matter....UNLESS you paif it off when you bought it...and if you did that...a replacement title would not require a judgment and would only take 15 days to arrive in the mail. You first posted this for 9500 dollars and now you have dropped off 4 thousand dollars....that subtraction doesnt add up. View https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/dmvnet/help_text/title_replacement-faq.asp regarding title replacements

Youre Welcome
:bitchslap OWNED!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol - yeah you laid the smack down -- im trying to fuck somebody over -- no one wants to bite?

Yeah I have been around this forum and active(used to be) for no reason... lol you are right, good job -- you caught me...

Anyway -- Unless you have dealt with it stfu cause you obvioulsy DONT know what you are talking about -- if I could get the fucking title in 15 days I would have done it, then id sell it for $9000.

I dont want to fucking deal with waitin 1-3 months to get a judgement.

The bike was never put against a bank loan retard -- so therefore they wouldnt have it you fuck nut -- the dealership NEVER ISSUED THE ORIGINAL MSO -- do you understand that? or no? should we call and talk for a minute?

BECAUSE THERE WAS NO ORIGINAL TITLE -- IT HAS TO BE A JUDGEMENT OF TITLE FOR THE BMV TO SUPPLY YOU WITH ONE.

Thanks,

·
Registered
37 Posts
dude how intelligent are you .... no offense but first of all it's a DMV not a BMV

secondly why would you buy a bike with no title?? Also if you can get a title WHY don't you? do you need money that bad that you are willing to loose out on 4 grand???

thirdly NO ONE in there right mind is going to buy your bike for $5500 .... I can buy 1000's all day long WITH titles for that much dude .... just doesn't add up ????????

so how about this I will buy it today for a GRAND ............ GOOD LUCK THOUGH = )

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dude how intelligent are you .... no offense but first of all it's a DMV not a BMV

secondly why would you buy a bike with no title??

thirdly NO ONE in there right mind is going to buy your bike for 5500 .... I can buy 1000's all day long WITH titles for that much dude ....

so how about this I will buy it today for a GRAND ............ GOOD LUCK THOUGH = )

Not as intelligent as you I guess -- BMV: Home -- Maybe you can tell me what that is then -- smart guy -- DMV in some states, BMV in others.. ill put that as a point to my intelligence not yours..

Second, the title needed to be sent and mailed when the check cleared -- this is normal, course you arent so I imagine you dont understand this-- now I already admitted that I was a dumb ass for not caring til the next year but whats done is done.

Now -- please show me comparable bikes for the same price.

Thanks smart guy

·
Registered
37 Posts
ok you got me there ....

hey like I said no offense = )

and definitely good luck! No hard feelings please ... we can ride together anytime!

peace!

·
Registered
116 Posts
lol - yeah you laid the smack down -- im trying to fuck somebody over -- no one wants to bite?

Yeah I have been around this forum and active(used to be) for no reason... lol you are right, good job -- you caught me...

Anyway -- Unless you have dealt with it stfu cause you obvioulsy DONT know what you are talking about -- if I could get the fucking title in 15 days I would have done it, then id sell it for $9000.

I dont want to fucking deal with waitin 1-3 months to get a judgement.

The bike was never put against a bank loan retard -- so therefore they wouldnt have it you fuck nut -- the dealership NEVER ISSUED THE ORIGINAL MSO -- do you understand that? or no? should we call and talk for a minute?

BECAUSE THERE WAS NO ORIGINAL TITLE -- IT HAS TO BE A JUDGEMENT OF TITLE FOR THE BMV TO SUPPLY YOU WITH ONE.

Thanks,

Hey man, I wasn't trying to be a dick. Just be aware that nobody else is going to drop $5500 for something that they may have to have confiscated one day.

It's just me but I would take the time to clear the paperwork up yourself and then sell the bike for $9k...shoot $3500 for a little work..would seem reasonable to me.

Good luck whatever you decide.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Obtain a DuplicateTitle

You may apply for a duplicate title at any Indiana license branch. You will need to bring a valid Indiana driver license and know the vehicle's year, make and VIN number. The cost for a duplicate title is $9.00.

If you are unable to visit a license branch, you may apply for a duplicate title through the mail. You will need to complete an Application for Certificate of Title - State Form 44049.

If you are applying for a duplicate title or simply removing a lien, leave the spaces for selling price, purchase date and odometer reading blank: the BMV cannot accept your title application if any of these fields are filled out.

If the mailing address is different than the address on the title (the address you had when you first applied for the original title), you should fill in item #6, first lien information or special mailing address. Give your current address or special mailing address. Fill in the application for Certificate of Title. Only fill in the areas you know. For instance, you will not know the branch number, invoice number, title number, etc., so leave those fields blank. The required fields are: applicant's name, Social Security number, vehicle year, make, and VIN number, signature and date signed. *All owners must sign. REMEMBER: WE CANNOT PROCESS THIS WITHOUT YOUR SIGNATURE. Once you have completed the application, you should mail the application, the lien release on company letterhead (if applicable), along with a check or money order for $9.00, payable to the Indiana BMV, to: INDPLS - AMERIPLEX 7421 HEATHROW WAY Indianapolis, IN 46241 317-821-4207 You may call them directly for further information.

??????????????????????????

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yup -- if you want a stock blue and white -- get it -- cause hes right its a steal.

If you want my color, chrome rims, with the other mods already done -- buy mine... thanks

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Obtain a DuplicateTitle

You may apply for a duplicate title at any Indiana license branch. You will need to bring a valid Indiana driver license and know the vehicle's year, make and VIN number. The cost for a duplicate title is $9.00.

If you are unable to visit a license branch, you may apply for a duplicate title through the mail. You will need to complete an Application for Certificate of Title - State Form 44049.

If you are applying for a duplicate title or simply removing a lien, leave the spaces for selling price, purchase date and odometer reading blank: the BMV cannot accept your title application if any of these fields are filled out.

If the mailing address is different than the address on the title (the address you had when you first applied for the original title), you should fill in item #6, first lien information or special mailing address. Give your current address or special mailing address. Fill in the application for Certificate of Title. Only fill in the areas you know. For instance, you will not know the branch number, invoice number, title number, etc., so leave those fields blank. The required fields are: applicant's name, Social Security number, vehicle year, make, and VIN number, signature and date signed. *All owners must sign. REMEMBER: WE CANNOT PROCESS THIS WITHOUT YOUR SIGNATURE. Once you have completed the application, you should mail the application, the lien release on company letterhead (if applicable), along with a check or money order for $9.00, payable to the Indiana BMV, to: INDPLS - AMERIPLEX 7421 HEATHROW WAY Indianapolis, IN 46241 317-821-4207 You may call them directly for further information.

??????????????????????????
I am not even going to read this -- I dont know what you people dont get -- I have been to the BMV -- I have tried all this -- You cant apply for a duplicate title if none was ever issued. There is no original. Doesnt exist -- THIS is the reason there HAS to be a judgment.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will tell you all what -- If you have some crazy ass way to get a title - -please let me know -- if its something thats common sense, I have tried it -- if you are interested in the bike, please ask questions about the bike. I am telling you the ONE and only way to get the title.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts