Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
What's a Gixxah?
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isnt a post about what is the better bike...

I wanna know your opinions on the looks of each bike...and yes they are almost the exact same bike...and they look the exact same but I'm talking about the colours and decal...

Which do you guys like?

2006 GSX-R600

2006 GSX-R750

Tell me watcha think...Reminder...I'm not asking which is the better bike...I'm just asking which has the ebtter colour scheme and decal.

·
needs another beer
2,885 Posts
i have friends that have these bikes, the 600 definitly looks better. ain't nothing wrong with the 750 though. personally, the yellow and black scheme are my favorite for the new gixxers. but i didn't think i was ready for a 750 yet so i got the next best thing, red and black 600.

·
You're a Daisy if ya do
8,534 Posts
If it helps, I have absolutely no opinion on these two bikes. If you put the 1000 in there, my position would not change. They look the same to me

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Hell I had to look at it several times to see the "difference.

I dont like all the white so Id try to mix and match it up..........or just paint the fucker.

Im actually growing fond of this model..........I hate the headlight but Id like one just the same

·
Registered
287 Posts
TuxedoMask said:
This isnt a post about what is the better bike...

I wanna know your opinions on the looks of each bike...and yes they are almost the exact same bike...and they look the exact same but I'm talking about the colours and decal...

Which do you guys like?

i like the 2006 GSX-R600.........KUN

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
I am with JK on this. One option if you don't the paint scheme of one is buy plastics off of ebay from a bike that is being converted to the track then turn and sell your old plastics right back on eBay or something. I have the black and silver 600 and really dig the paint scheme

Attachments

·
20,852 Posts
dwalker4907 said:
Officer's black one there looks better than them both i think!

:cheers Thanks!

·
20,852 Posts
jk750 said:
That's the truth. That color scheme looks awesome! Similar to my 1k. :cheers

ehehehe....next time you go on vacation and your 1k has a 600 motor in it when you get home.....don't think nothing about it :D :beer

1 - 20 of 29 Posts