Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
That is a beautiful bike, but I really don't like the undertail exhaust. The rear end really looks too much like the CBR1000RR/CBR600RR. I think Kawi should stuck to the high mount side exhausts. Oh well, still the best looking 600 in my opinion.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Damn. It's a baby 10 ! Nice looking bike though. Not liking the single pipe/CBR-600rr style exhaust. I prefer the 2 cannister look myself.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hot bike. I ride the 03 RR and like the side mount exhaust but still a very NICE bike.

·
Registered
951 Posts
So hot. Like your butt will be from the undertail exhaust. That fad is starting to bug me. Still, I love the bike.

·
Registered
416 Posts
i love it, it is pretty cool looking, but looking at the list of features like the dual stage injectors and what not
it seems like the zx-10 and the cbr1000rr had a bastard kid, and it happened to be green

·
Registered
416 Posts
I will try my best to get one of those, it just won't be green. I'll pick some other color.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Does anyone know if the RR will come with passenger pegs? Not that I will be carrying a passenger that often, but it does have a seat cowl, so I assume a rear seat can go there, but I see no pegs.

Do the current RR's have rear pegs?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like the look of the 04's a little better. I dont really know much about bikes though. im new at this. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts