Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DeviL's Advocate...
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Bryan Bowers
Contact info: [email protected]

I posted my ad on Craigslist, but I don't want to break any rules, so I will post the same info here.

05 ZX636 - Blue - 15200 miles - Like New (Link included for pics!)

I am posting my 05 Kawasaki ZX6R (636cc Edition). The bike has 15,200 miles on it, and currently rising because I am still riding it currently, about once a week. The bike runs like new, starts up with no issues. Just had the battery replaced, and I installed a battery tender as well, so that I can keep it fully charged when not riding it. It has has all its scheduled oil changes, and all required maintenance done either by me, or a local shop (Pete's Cycle).

Frame, Vin, and bike are CLEAN. Bike has never been trashed, stunted, or down, not even stopped, and tipped over. The bike has a Lean on it, which means that the bank still owns half of it. The process to buy a bike with a lean on it is very simple. You come with a check, or cash in hand. I pay the bike off fully, the bank issues you a temporary title until the new one is created for you at the MVA.

I will start the bike, let the bike warm up, and ride the bike for you if your interested. No test rides unless you have cash in hand. I don't like to enforce this rule, but because the bike still has a lean on it, I must insist that no test rides are available unless you have cash in hand.

Modifications:
Half bubble dark tinted windscreen.
Shorty brake and clutch handles with adjustable tension.
Akrapovic exhaust (Not sure if it's the full pipe, or just the muffler)
Rear end delete with license plate mounted under the tail.
Tires are still pretty fresh, only have about 3--- miles on them. (My best estimate)
Frame and handle bar sliders.

I'm easy to work with, I can communicate all day any day by e-mail, text, or cell, whichever you prefer. You can come by anytime to check out the bike if your interested.

NO LOW BALL OFFERS. This bike is worth $4,400.00. I won't respond to low ball offers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts