Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know what the '05 Suzuki GSXR 750 and 600 will look like and are they coming out with an underseat exhaust for there 750 or 600s.Please someone help.I'm dying so a pic of this. :hshot

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Why does everyone have to have the underseat exhaust now?
Nothing against the Ducatis and MVs and FZ6s, but does everyone
have to jump on this wagon?

It's like the undercarriage neon of the 21st century. :twofinger

·
Registered
2 Posts
The only changes for the 05's is more color options. Go to oneidasuzuki.com. They have a link to pics of all the 05 models.

·
Registered
16 Posts
600 wont be changed, and i hope it DOESNT have underseat piping.. i doubt it will anytime soon, because the new 1000 doesnt, and their whole line of street-sportbikes usually all have similiar modeling

·
Registered
18 Posts
I went to the dealership the other day and they showed me pics of the bike and the new colors for the 600....The 600 has all yellow and then i forgot what color but like purple or some little square part i dont think looks to great but may look better in person.The there is like silver, red, and black kinda like the old ones that looks pretty nice and then a black and gray....Then they have the typical blue and white...Cant wait to see them in person.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I found out the new 600's are a little shorter, length wise & a little higher... but still pretty much the same thing. I'm not sure if I like their color schemes. The black 04 Gixxer 600 was nice, the '05 black is ok, but the red needs to have more red, and look more intimidating. :angry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts