Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what will be new for the 05 R1 and 05 R6 fars as looks and performance? Any pics of them out on the net? I want one but Im debating on an 04 or waiting till next year.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i doubt that anyone actually knows a damn thing yet. but from the massive response the '04 pulled in, i doubt that they will change much. i sure hope not anyways. :D
i can't wait until i can afford one.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I heard ppl talking about new colors and possibly undertail on the R6 but then again thats what Ive heard nothing set in stone. I cant wait to see does anyone know when the release date will be?

·
Registered
3 Posts
pfd53 said:
Anyone know what will be new for the 05 R1 and 05 R6 fars as looks and performance? Any pics of them out on the net? I want one but Im debating on an 04 or waiting till next year.
The new R1, they got rid of the liquid silver and made it all black. Looks great. Go to yamaha-motors.com.

·
Registered
20 Posts
yeah, the black does look pretty badass. it just looks extra fast and mean. actually the website is yamaha-motor.com

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
seems more than one post about under the seat heat from the exhaust

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
The Black R1 and R6 look slizzling hot! Until some squid slaps a big 'ol #3 on there and turns it into
a Dale Earnhardt tribute special. :lol
It already has the NASCAR wheel stripes...
Seriously, nice job Yamaha!

Edit - and what's wrong with a little tribute to the man? :headbang :dunno

1 - 8 of 8 Posts