Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting a perfect sound for the CBR that I am going to buy this winter but just out of some light surfing on the net...it doesn't look like there is much of a choice. Who is holding out on those good websites I need!

:smilierr

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Get that Moriwaki GP exhaust.

·
Registered
11 Posts
pick a manufacturer check their website then see if they got a rep in your area. Even if the pipe isn't one you like sometimes if you find a rep that has one that fits they will have a selection. Having similar problems looking for parts for turbo neon srt.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Quik said:
best sounding pipe on the 1kRR is 2bros. nice and deep and does get alittle loud but not annoying
id have to go with this guy. twobrothers is a nice exhaust! :twofinger but why the hell are you wantin a pipe for a bike you dont have? :confused:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I also have to agree and say go with the two brothers!! They seem to go with honda machines very well. I have one on my 954, check out there website and give them a call. www.twobros.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the great ESKIMO said:
id have to go with this guy. twobrothers is a nice exhaust! :twofinger but why the hell are you wantin a pipe for a bike you dont have? :confused:

Well I am buying this bike in January and am paying cash...I am getting all my info set up so I will have an exhaust, chrome wheels, fender eleminator, and flush mounted signals waiting to be put on the day I buy it.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
akrapovic.........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts