Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
When he could still stand
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
04 GSXR-750 Race Bike, Traxxion forks, Penske triple clicker rear, Ti-Force full system, Vesrah brake pads,Yoyodyne slipper clutch, Vortex rearsets, Woodcraft bars, Factory Pro case cover with slider, Yoyodyne frame sliders with tie down attachments, Arrow steering damper, Fairing stay with quick release pins, Double bubble wind screen,stomp grip, Brembo 19 X 18 master cylinder with remote adjuster, New battery, keyless ignition, PC3 with quickshifter, Spare set of wheels with rotors, spare Graves rearsets, fairing stay, frame sliders, stock wind screen, stock bars, front axle, and a couple of sprockets. Very strong Vesrah built motor. Body could use a bit of work, no dents in tank. Zero miles on gauges. Comes with MSO and bill of sale. Best offer or may trade for Toyota truck, 4 Runner, F150, ect, or SV 650 street bike.
PM for contact info

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:eek: WTF :chair the end of an era......

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
i wasnt interested till i saw the stomp grip, now i might have to think about it! :D

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i wasnt interested till i saw the stomp grip, now i might have to think about it! :D
heh that 750 (even with me on it) will spank your 1000 :neener

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
my 1000 is stock :neener

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
supersonic cheese burger with mayo and hickory sauce , L tots with chili and cheese and a rt 44 coke

order up ding ding

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
better get my serious bid in....
20 bucks and i'll pick it up in march when i come down for philbies fumeral....

:cheers

fixed :flipa

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
better get my seious bid in....
20 bucks and i'll pick it up in march when i come down for philbies fumeral....

:cheers
Lay off the pork rinds, you're missing keys.:bitchslap

1 - 20 of 29 Posts