Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
569 Posts
the great ESKIMO said:
who gives a flyin fuck if everybody has a damn gixxer!!! the CBR is heavier and doesnt have the throttle responce that the gixxer has. but their both liters! if your takin it to the track the gixxer is the way to go. but since your probably on the streets it really doesnt matter!!! if you wanna be "different" get a HD.
Why is the GSX-R the way to go if you're taking it to the track?

If it were my money I'd buy the 1000RR. If you've got the experience to handle either of these go for the one that makes your dick harder.

· Registered
569 Posts
Mr. G said:
I have a question. I have always heard how there are so much GSXR's out there but doesn't Honda sell more bikes? Maybe thier market share is based more on other models?
Sorta, there are a billion and a half CBR600's out there. F4's and F4i's everywhere. I just don't see many of Hondas big hitters around much. I very rarely ever see any RC51's, 954RR's, 1000RR's, or CBR1100XX's anywhere. But there's no shortage of R1's or GSX-R 1000's. Hell, I pulled over yesterday and gave a GSX-R 1000 guy a push start on the side of the road.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.