Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,037 Posts
who gives a flyin fuck if everybody has a damn gixxer!!! the CBR is heavier and doesnt have the throttle responce that the gixxer has. but their both liters! if your takin it to the track the gixxer is the way to go. but since your probably on the streets it really doesnt matter!!! if you wanna be "different" get a HD.

· Registered
1,037 Posts
Quik said:
and this bold statement comes from a 15 yr old kid. you dont know shit about the 1kRR so dont make any compilments about it. you only know what ppl say about it and not exprerienced it

your right, never had the chance on a 1000. but if its anything like the 600, it isnt anything special! it looks good though...and BTW there are these things called a b-day. i am finally legal on the 600 and for a while im stuck to my 250! oh well...after the paint and everything else itll look great! :twofinger

· Registered
1,037 Posts
Tripped said:
Isn't anything special........surely you jest. Think less with your hormones and use your head.

600s are a hell of a lot faster than nearly anything else on the road. I was riding on the street for 6 years when I got my first liter bike. It took me at least 2 months to get to where I could handle it comfortably. Your talking about bikes the have 160+ hp at the rear wheel and only wiegh 635 or so with a near 200lbs rider and a full tanks of gas. A GSXR1000 makes more torque at 6000 rpm than your 600 makes....period. You can't imagine the thrust it puts out at 10k. The first rule to surviving the street is that stuff happens. Stuff happens ALOT faster on a big with that kind of juice. I started riding at 8 years old and on the street a 14. I rode a ZX-10R and you what, I wouldn't buy that bike because it was far and away to much bike. It's constant battle to keep the rear from spinning and the front wheel on the ground. This from a guy who hasn't driven his car in 6 months. I go everywhere on two wheels.

hey Tripped...ive ridin a gixxer1 and yeah its powerfull. so you can go tell your life stories to some troll that doesnt have a bike. :hshot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.