Sport Bikes banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

04 Aprilia RSVR Factory

6K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  L8 Braker 
#1 · (Edited)
I used to be ChicagoMille on this board, but I had to re-register under this name.

I'm selling my 04 Silver/GrayFactory with 1000 miles on it. Bike is in excellent shape. Only mods are flapper valve, recored stock cans with straight through baffles, and Evo Airbox kit. Never raced or dropped. Only 1 1/2 track days in Beginner group. I also just received a MRA smoked, race windscreen for it, but it's not on bike yet.

The reason I'm selling is because I just discovered how great track days are. I don't want to throw my $18,000.00 bike down the track, so I want to sell it and buy a cheap track bike and then something for the street.

First $14,500.00 gets it. Serious buyers only please. Email me for more info, chicagomille@att.net or call me @ 630-461-9872

Mike

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
dude, i really wish that i could take that bike off your hands. you sir have my dream bike, but i honestly do not have the money to do so. would you take a 2003 honda civic in trade? (slightly joking)

#11 ·
There was one for sale here in the local cycle trader a few weeks ago...he finally dropped it to $9500 and then I didn't see it anymore

I imagine with the uncertainty of Aprilia's future coupled with the fact that the local dealer here still has almost a dozen NEW RSV's from 2001, 2002 & 2003 that buyers are avoiding them like the plague right now

Still......I'd give my left nut for it.....but just not enough cabage rolling in

#13 ·
ok

that price is up there but im game
if you will take a payment plan
for awhile because i have a couple
of hotrods that are ready to be sold and have offers
but there not at the price i want just yet
so i would have to wait to pay in full after
that

i am an artist and fabricator
and i work alot with airbrish and
people looking for paint and custom work
and those offers i have now are in the 30,000- 32,000 grand
and im waiting for 34,000
it should happen soon and if it comes down to
it i can just sell it to pay you the rest of your money at anytime

and i wil do some free paint work if you will give me a good deal
if you interested email me
gegotti301@aol.com :alky :cool:

#14 ·
CasterTroy said:
There was one for sale here in the local cycle trader a few weeks ago...he finally dropped it to $9500 and then I didn't see it anymore
I imagine with the uncertainty of Aprilia's future coupled with the fact that the local dealer here still has almost a dozen NEW RSV's from 2001, 2002 & 2003 that buyers are avoiding them like the plague right now

Still......I'd give my left nut for it.....but just not enough cabage rolling in
9500 for a 04 Factory? Was the guy a crack dealer? Maybe it was a regular Mille.....around here, the cheapest you can get one off the floor for THAT bike is 15,200!

#15 ·
Yeah it was a factory :a2

I wanted it so bad I couldn't see straight, but couldn't sell enough crack fast enough. I'm sure the guy was desperate for cash (more than likely a divorce)

But like I said...the local aprilia dealer here has RSVR's and regular RSV's from 2001, 2002 and 2003...they've YET to get a 2004 of ANYTHING in..not sure what the deal is around here

hell the 2001 RSVR is still listed as $13k

#18 ·
CasterTroy said:
Yeah it was a factory :a2

I wanted it so bad I couldn't see straight, but couldn't sell enough crack fast enough. I'm sure the guy was desperate for cash (more than likely a divorce)

But like I said...the local aprilia dealer here has RSVR's and regular RSV's from 2001, 2002 and 2003...they've YET to get a 2004 of ANYTHING in..not sure what the deal is around here

hell the 2001 RSVR is still listed as $13k
And ya didn't call me....you BASTARD! :twofinger

#26 ·
Dude that is really a great bike, if my hubby was back here in the states we would probably take it off your hands right now. But we can't I am so sorry. If he does PCS out here soon, then we might just do that. Hope you sell it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.