Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
04-05 GSXR750 stock exhaust and headers...good condition.

$100 + shipping
What is the O.D.of the pipes?Is your bike a side-by side twin?I need some pipes for a yamaha 400 twin 4 cycle.I'm not familiar with your model of cycle[I'm old school]and I'm old fashioned.If they will fit,I can adapt them to my smaller bike,by welding the proper adaptors to them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the O.D.of the pipes?Is your bike a side-by side twin?I need some pipes for a yamaha 400 twin 4 cycle.I'm not familiar with your model of cycle[I'm old school]and I'm old fashioned.If they will fit,I can adapt them to my smaller bike,by welding the proper adaptors to them.
The bike is a 750cc 4-cylinder, so four header pipes combine to two, which combine to one, then go to muffler. I can check on O.D. of the pipes if you think this will work for you. BTW, where am I measuring that diameter?

·
Registered
16 Posts
The bike is a 750cc 4-cylinder, so four header pipes combine to two, which combine to one, then go to muffler. I can check on O.D. of the pipes if you think this will work for you. BTW, where am I measuring that diameter?
Just measure at the point where the pipe enters the head,from the side to side.:bangdesk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts