Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike only has tail plastic. I have another tail with rash on it and a front seat. No gauges on the bike, I bought it to stunt so didn't bother with getting them. It Has a couple dings in the right side of the frame, still is straight tho. Would make a great streetfighter stunter.

Bike has a salvage title. I know the kid that wrecked it, thats why I bought it. It was looped doin a wheelie, basically went straight up and straight back. Motor has less than 5000 miles on it. Rear rim is bent holds up to 20psi-28psi before it leaks air. Gas tank got rash on left side, no leaks holds gas.

Got this bike a few weeks ago, it ran great. I changed the plugs in it now I'm not getting any spark. I've checked the connections, ground wires etcc... I dont have the patience or time to mess around with it anymore. The bike turns over but just wont start. I've used new parts off my buddies bike to try his CDI and still no spark, so I know it's not that.

I need to get $3000 for the bike, I can ship anywhere in USA for $200 more.

Will consider trades for quads or dirtbikes if local or close by.

Email [email protected]
Pm me for # if you want to chat on the phone.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The tip sensor is located in front of the battery mounted on the subframe with 2 allen bolts. I had the bike running without a headlight for 2 weeks. Only thing I can think of is I knocked off a connection somewhere and I'm over looking it.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Just curious, would it crank with the tip sensor fucked up? Does it just remove spark?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a good question I've got different answers from different dealers. One dealer said it would crank over if tip switch is bad. The other dealer said it should not even turn on if the tip was bad. other dealers dont know if it even has a tip sensor. But with the tip sensor unplugged it will still crank over so that proves that it will crank if the sensor is bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts