Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some flushmounts that will fit directly in the stock faring cutout. Anyone have some on their bike? Any info/pics greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not really my style... A couple of the guys in the stickied picture post had some really cool sets that I haven't seen. One was on a silver bike and the other a white I think... That's the style I'm looking for... I think they might be universal kits though and that's why I haven't found them...

Come on guys... Where are you, we need some pointing in the right direction??? :)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
you don't need any stinking blinkers or mirrors for that matter...

·
Registered
55 Posts
those look bad ass...I might want them also...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the Gregg's customs are nice, but no way I'm paying $120 for those. I don't care if they are CNC machined, there is like $30 tops in parts and labor in those. I pretty much put the idea on the backburner until the last week or so and now I'm determined to figure something out. The main decision now is whether to go LED or not. I can get the adapters from http://www.solomotoparts.com/?r=sportbikesnet for $10.95 and I've found another website with those small flushmount 4-LED lights for $19/pair. Or I might go with the short stalk LED lights from solomoto for $29.95. I guess I'll post more info and pics when I make up my mind and get it installed.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok as promised, here are pics of my new turnsignals and eliminator kit. All 4 of the LED lights, the mounting hardware, wiring, and eliminator bracket set me back about $120. I bought it from R&R Cycles on Ebay. I'll be out of town until the 26th, so if anyone has a question, I'll answer it then. Please ignore the bug guts all over the thing.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts