·
Registered
145 Posts
Looks like you did a very nice job too.Awesome looking bike! :smilierr

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dude. I wish i had a before pic had to ride er home in the rain and some parts muddy road.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
clean looking bike, it looks good.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Wow, that bike looks strangly familiar! Looking good bro. Have you done any mods to it yet? I've had trouble finding stuff for our bike, for some reason since the 636 came out everyone stopped making parts for the 00-02's.

Here's mine:

Attachments

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
Camride said:
I've had trouble finding stuff for our bike,
Gotta know where to look, brother

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Camride said:
Wow, that bike looks strangly familiar! Looking good bro. Have you done any mods to it yet? I've had trouble finding stuff for our bike, for some reason since the 636 came out everyone stopped making parts for the 00-02's.

Here's mine:
Nice bike! The only mods so far are a D&D slip on, homemade fender eliminator, lights, lowered 2 inches and thats it. Yeah the parts lists went way down for the 00 02 ever since the 636. But they are out there, just takes some good searching. I find alot of links on the kawiforums.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Bikepilot said:
Gotta know where to look, brother
If you know something we don't post up. I'd be another one of those guys in the '00-'02 range that can't find anything. :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Seriously, I'm usually pretty good at tracking stuff down on the internet, but the fact is that alot of products have been dropped for anything older than ht '03 636. For instance, Vortex stopped making frame sliders for the 00-02 ZX-6R. Why? I haven't gotten a straight answer, just seems like it's not so "new" anymore and demand has probably dropped off for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts