Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am selling my 2002 acura rsx. Red, power sunroof, power locks, power windows, power mirrors, keyless entry, 5 speed manual, 27xxx miles, in damn good conditon. already have pics taken of it, but for some reason i can't upload them to my computer right now, but as soon as I can I will post them. In the mean time start throwing some numbers my way. thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so far the highest offer I have gotten is $16,500, so obviously I am going to take that unless I recieve a higher offer.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MWB BigMike said:
That car is pimp dude. If I didnt have 2 kids and wife sayin " What are ya fuggin nutz" Id be all over that shit
Thanks man it is a pretty sweet ride, but I want to get rid of it soon so I can get an 05 CBR 600RR (God I want that bike). I need to sell asap. I can't seem to upload my pics. I go to manage attachment and click the browse buttons and pick the pics I want and for some reason it said they are uploading, but they don't. Anyone have any ideas besides my comp sucks ass?

·
Registered
586 Posts
blue book was 14800 with perfect everything and whatever you have checked. so since i'm poor.........

....pm'd you. hehe

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
that car is friggin sweeeeeeeet! sorry but you're nuts if you're selling this car just to get an 05 cbr 600?? do you plan on driving that bike year round or plan on getting a cheaper car? getting a new bike over that car aint all that serious but to each its own

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You should buy it. I really do like the car, but I really want a nice bike more than a nice car. i plan to get a cheaper car, so I can afford both payments. I am about to trade it in so I can get out riding soon.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I know you highest offer is $16500 but I think you should sell it to me for the cost of one new 600RR...then we will both have what we want....you seein my logic??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts