Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, since we have to start EVERYTHING over again, i've gotta put this back up.

i was just going to sell these on e-bay, but i figured i'd give everyone here a chance to get these before i put them up for bid.

i have the left and right side fairings for a YELLOW 2002 F4i for sale. the left side is in excellent condition.

the right side is rashed up a little bit, but not bad. would be fine as a replacement race fairing.

i have seen fairings on e-bay in excellent condition for "buy it now" $325 and rashed for "buy it now" $150.

i will let the good one (the left side) go for $250 + shipping and the rashed up one (the right side) for $50 + shipping OR i will sell both of them together for $275 + shipping. i think that this is more than a fair deal and i need to get rid of them soon. if these don't sell within about a week, they're going up for bid on e-bay, and lord only knows how much they'll end up selling for on there.

oh yeah, when i get a chance i will try to post pics of them. thanks for looking!

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, i think that i've figured out how to post a pic.

this is the rashed up fairing. the other one is your typical good condition left side fairing.

Attachments

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on, i know SOMEONE out there needs a set of fairings! i REALLY don't want to put these up on e-bay unless i absolutely have to.

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Btt.........

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
250 for the good one, 50 for the bad one or 275 if you buy both of them together.

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the left side is the good one. i don't know if they'll fit an F4, that's something you'll have to look into. i think that they do, but i'm not 100% sure.

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes sir, i sure do. let me know if you want them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts