Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Official SBN token hunter
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say what now?...

Pastor claimed his penis had been anointed with the “Holy Spirit divine semen” and raped his faithful | M24 Digital

January 29, 2013

Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, 59, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for raping several women attending his church. He gave as an excuse that his penis had been consecrated with “divine semen of the Holy Spirit.”

A 23-year-old young woman, who prefers to remain anonymous said, “He has convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth.”

“Often, after worship, Pastor Valdecir take us to some of the funds back to the church and asked us to do oral sex on him until the Holy Spirit comes through ejaculation”.

Valdecir came to abuse some elderly, and defends himself by saying that ‘he had an encounter with Jesus in a brothel and gave him the mission of spreading the sacred semen throughout the state, beginning with the faithful Apore Assembly, of which he is responsible’.

According to the Pastor, “You have in your hands the servant of the Lord and do not regret it yet. I hope to continue my wonderful job within the prison”.

Denise Pinheiro, delegate of the region, said, “Valdecir was caught red-handed while rubbing his penis in the face of a local merchant, which promised to make more sales in her business due to the divine liquid. When we act Valdecir offered no resistance and even asked if I wanted to be part of the kingdom of heaven on the way to the police station. He is not ashamed of such acts and thinks they are the most normal things in the world.”

Valdecir posted bail and was released.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
This worked?! Genius...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
holy shit...

well, new career path boys...

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
You won't believe this shit ladies, but now that this guy's in trouble for abusing his power, guess who got visited in the middle of the night last night while "doing charity work" at a brothel??? That's right, this guy right here and his magical semen*.

* It's really more magical to me than it will be for you. Ask Mrs. 216. :) **

** Yes, this entire post is a joke...

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Secondly, the article reads like everything was consensual.

Since when is it illegal to trick stupid women into sex?
actually, many states do have a provision in their penal code which prohibits sex by fraud.

and I think every state has a provision which makes it rape if you trick a women into having sex by telling her that you are her husband.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
could be construed as a form of coercion?

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
If the women where not forced and where stupid enough to fall for it then more power to him.

Only thing I could see from the article that would be illegal really is possibly doing it in a public place because the way the article puts it the officer walked up on it. That and then there are all kinds of old laws that might apply if they really wanted to use them for the first time in .... well ever just about.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
how is this fraud if prayer, baptism, laying of hands, anointing, all religious practices aren't.
That's a good point. If this guy truly believed that his man-juice has the power of the Holy Spirit then he wasn't being fraudulent.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
If you think about it, is craigslist any better than? Climate and situation may be different but same basic concept applies. You are pretty much putting something of yours up hoping that others catch interest in it. If they buy into it, that is on them. And it is on them to not fully comprehend all that is going on, or to check into it before "buying" into it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts