Sport Bikes banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just saying hey. i dont really frequent the site anymore so i dont know how many new folks there are if any.

anymore greensboro ppl join? also i do remember that one chic from gso that you guys were forcing to take nudie bike pics, u guys run her away?

just a lil rant - i found the sofa set i wanted. well i found it a long time ago. But a week ago they finally put the price of it up on the site. $2400 mother Fn dollars. Couch only mind and that is only the Starting price. so i figure $4400 for the sofa & chair & love. So im out at the furniture spots yesterday and it hit me. "i can buy a fucking bike with 3000" :lao so then i came home uncovered my bike n decided to see how cheap i can fix or look for a sportier bike. :fiddy

·
Registered
145 Posts
SnookayDCC said:
also i do remember that one chic from gso that you guys were forcing to take nudie bike pics, u guys run her away?

Yeah!! Whatever hapend to her anyway?? Not like some ppl who are never around *cough*A.B.*cough* :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Where is Christians girl he brought around that time....you know...the crazy one..well they are all crazy the CRAZIER one.

Matt you live man...hows it hanging?

·
**My PG13 Avatar**
1,571 Posts
i think you meant jen

·
Registered
145 Posts
unkleslapnutz said:
Where is Christians girl he brought around that time....you know...the crazy one..well they are all crazy the CRAZIER one.

Matt you live man...hows it hanging?[/QUOTE

Hey guys.. Yes I'm still alive.. You must be taking about Jen, well you hit the nail on the head, nutz.. Miss Jenn (D_am_ Q_ een) is a lil too far out there for me to keep up with, but dunno havn't talked to her in a long time. Tony, don't worry I'll be coming back here more and more as the season gets closer, Can't wait for the weekly lunches to start back up again:)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im too lost

1 - 13 of 13 Posts