Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been, weather permiting anyone want to ride out there tues or wednesday. i heard u luv to go tragik. I havnt decided but i may try to find it and ride it in the afternoon 2or3 pm tomrrow to preview it.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
I'm busy for the rest of the week, but I'm sure someone will want to roll with you.

If you go by yourself, it's easy as hell to find. Take highway 421 south. You'll see signs for siler city, and then for liberty. After you pass by that, you'll see a sign for Old Liberty Rd. Take that exit. If you take a right, it'll take you to town, and there's a store on the left (roughly 3 miles down the road) that we always stop at.

Take a left, and it takes you through the twisties. Half way through, you'll come to a stop sign. Go through it, and there's more good stuff.

This road actually takes you into Ashboro, but I don't know my way around there. We always turn around at the BP at the intersection, and come back the way we came.

Couple of warnings...
Be careful on the first handfull of curves...the beginning is where michele crashed, and it'll bite you in the ass if you're not carefule. That particular curve (you'll know it when you see it) has several patches in it, and I think I remember it being negative camber (could be wrong on that tho).

Also, watch for gravel/dead animals. Both have nearly got me there. Gravel is not normally an issue, but I have seen it there twice (out of 4 times there).

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'd be up for this Sat or Sun. Hopefully this weather systems will move on and get rid of these downpours.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i dont know if ima be able or feel like it anyway tomrrow. I have to go to court tomorrow for a speeding ticket. But ima fight this one cause its just rediculous. I've gotten plenty of speeding tickets and happily accepted the fines and points but to get charge for speeding when not speeding... pisses a person like me off.

Ima get a court appointed lawyer and see how it goes. Hopefully this wont turn into an all day thing cause that would kill my mood for the whole day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts