Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ronayers says my wheels should be here in 5-7 days. That started on monday. So if i get my tires on saterday whats up for sunday, monday or tuesday. I hope i get them soon, I'm blowing tooo much money on car gas.

ALSO, Tragik & Kazlab all of the old topics in this particular section should be deleted. Reading "tonite", "this...day", "sunday"and stuff makes me annoyed when i realize oh it's not today thats old.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i may wear glasses but the eyes cant read that crap or maybe they just are tooo lazy.

SO, whats up for monday titty bar, and road raging? or maybe tuesday/wednesday

·
Registered
262 Posts
sunday would be a good day for me to try liberty rd...since i couldn't make it out last weekend. And should be up for Monday ride too.

·
Registered
262 Posts
:upyours

j/k [dancing the happy dance] i get my bike back tomorrow!! [/dancing]

[sad face] but, i can only look at it sit in the driveway!!

ya'll have fun!!

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
I might be up for a Sunday ride to Old Liberty, but it won't be till later in the afternoon (around 3:00).

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still no email comformation from ronayers.com so Im assuming my tires will come monday. Plus i cant find a store that sells master link clips for the "O" ring. Shop i went to today said they only X type or rivet.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
X type? They must mean a X ring master link, which would work fine. You probably won't find just the clip...probably have to buy the whole link (only about $5).

And fwiw, ronayers sent me the confirmation, and my tire shipped the next day. Send them a email asking them what the deal is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts