Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm pretty sick and tired of people on this forum posting about how they have bike nights and kick it with all these other bikers and see ppl stunting and etc.

Why doesnt OR where are the NC bike spots. Im not talking about the BP where they just sit around smelling fumes and watching where their cig butts fall. I'm talking about a hot spot where for instance, we can sit around while others act a fool and stunt on their bikes or race or whatever the nite brings. I drove by BP in my whip the other day and saw 6 bikers or so looking half dead... or drunk.

"Every Day Is Exactly The Same" ~ Nine Inch Nails. I think he was talking about life in NC. :bitchslap

We need to find an Isolated spot and just make that bitch popular by word of mouth. Soon as it gets popular on a regular basis we could make some good $$$.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Do you own a lot?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No i dont own a lot yet. but if there was profit in it i'd buy one.

We really have to figure something out for this state it needs some serious upgrading.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
SnookayDCC said:
We need to find an Isolated spot and just make that bitch popular by word of mouth. Soon as it gets popular on a regular basis we could make some good $$$.
Only problem is if the cops showed. I'm sure we'd get in BIG shit if they found we were making money on it as well.

·
Registered
355 Posts
TheFizzer said:
i'm with ya on that. I just don't know where the spot is, if any.

how bout 421 @ old liberty rd...bawahahawa...lol :neener

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
Well, not a one of ya'll are close enough to Charlotte, so you donna' get to see what we put on each and every Wednesday.....a Dinner RIDE. We have been hosting these things for almost 4 years now.

We meet at Interstate Cycle in Cornelius (ext 28, off of I-77) every Wednesday afternoon at 6, and the ride leaves at 6:30. We ride for an hour or so, then we go to a prepicked restaraunt for dinner.

Average crowd is about 20 riders....just a means to get out and ride, meet new folks, and bs over dinner.

If interested, or in the Charlotte region, come ride with us. All are welcome....just bring your gear, a full tank, and a willingness to have some fun.

Details are always posted at http://www.charlottesportbikes.com

·
Registered
262 Posts
we sorta have that with us here in raleigh..suppose to be on mondays..start with hooters, then ride. But triangle cycles in durham does it every tuesday, ride for an hour, then restaurant. they have the same turnout 20-30 riders....if anyone interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts