Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our own very dreamy girl posted this
http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=282837

I just wanted to say that if any of you are ever riding with me and someone forces me to wreck or hits me and runs TRIES to run away.

GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

If its just me and 1 other person, dont stop to check on me. Go and GET THAT MFer. Most likely someone in a car with a cell phone will stop and assist me. If I were to flip over and do some rag dolling.... then maybe you should stop and use your cell phone for me. If you dont have a cell phone ..... GO GET THAT MF.

TY thanks for listening. :)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
just another of the many reasons i don't ride street very much anymore - but if this secenario happens to me then....

go get that asshole and then come back and check on me....

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
SnookayDCC said:
If its just me and 1 other person, dont stop to check on me. Go and GET THAT MFer. Most likely someone in a car with a cell phone will stop and assist me. If I were to flip over and do some rag dolling.... then maybe you should stop and use your cell phone for me. If you dont have a cell phone ..... GO GET THAT MF.

TY thanks for listening. :)

Sorry dude, but depending on the circumstances of the accident, if you are bleeding to death, etc, I am going to stop and help you before I chase the MF down, your life is more important than catching the guy. On the other hand, if I have cause to believe you are going to be OK, I will by all means chase the MF down. :)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok I'm not saying "beat him up" lol but at the LEAST memorize that license plate so he can be arrested.

As long as whom ever hits me gets caught I'll be happy. So he can buy me a new bike and more importantly take care of those high priced hospital bills.

Bugeyed - I understand what you mean, if i see you do a damn cartwheel and land on your head, Im going to stop and use my cellphone to get some help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts