• NO!!!!

Votes: 32 94.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
its a poll. Leave a comment if u want. Just asking cause when i used to smoke bud I found driving was very fun. I'd bet riding be very exciting.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Fuck no.

Your chances of crashing due to things out of your control are already bad enough...

Why the hell add more chance of crashing, and increasing my chance, or those around me of death.

·
Registered
944 Posts
No way, course I don't drink or "smoke" now. but I wouldn't if I did. I'd be lucky to find the garage if I was high, let alone ride the bike. :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
OhmanIhopethisisanotherfunnypostbecauseifitisnotthisisthestupidestthingyouhaveeverposted. Ihatedrunkorstoneddriverswithapassion.

Try and read through that while you're stoned or drunk. If you can't, why the fuck would you ride or drive under the influence? :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I thought he meant Running under the influence.....

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Like anyone is going to admit to this one way or the other. This board is full of internet tuff guys. I had a friend lose his life because he chose to drink and ride. So No I would not but many do but are not going to say they do. I see tons of H.D. and sportbikes both out side of bars all day long.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
dennisred69 said:
Like anyone is going to admit to this one way or the other. This board is full of internet tuff guys. I had a friend lose his life because he chose to drink and ride. So No I would not but many do but are not going to say they do. I see tons of H.D. and sportbikes both out side of bars all day long.
At one local bike night, they serve beer real cheap and it sells like frozen pops in Death Valley :rolleyes Almost every week there is a death or major bike crash in the area, many times attributed to alcohol.

I've never been interested in booze nor dope - never tried any drugs though I've been offered everything - so I just don't get it. Riding is a rush in itself, no need for stimulants.

·
VTX1300c rider
1,082 Posts
like I am going to drink or smoke anything that affects my balance, judgement or state of mind while two wheels, I DON'T THINK SO!! never did it on a bike and never will. Maybe in a car when I was young and stupid but not any more.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
fotocycle said:
I've never been interested in booze nor dope - never tried any drugs though I've been offered everything - so I just don't get it. Riding is a rush in itself, no need for stimulants.
Not to question your choices but if you have never tried something how could you get it?? One would have to experience something to "get it".
Like how could you comment on the thrills of riding a motorcycle if you never rode one?
Just wondering?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
fotocycle said:
OhmanIhopethisisanotherfunnypostbecauseifitisnotthisisthestupidestthingyouhaveeverposted. Ihatedrunkorstoneddriverswithapassion.

Try and read through that while you're stoned or drunk. If you can't, why the fuck would you ride or drive under the influence? :rolleyes

Just curious about other ppl's habits. Wasnt trying to be funny. Personally I dont believe driving while high is sucha bad thing and i know many others feel the same. So I wanted to see if the same ppl felt the same way about weed & motorcycles.

If you have 1 beer and ride a bike you must be an idiot. It's hard enough to walk with alcohol.

BTW i feel totally differently about liquor & vehicles, especially since alcohol simply slows your brain down almost to a halt.

EDIT - To avoid flames and to "keep it real" just use the poll and skip the comment. thats why i added it :neener

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
SnookayDCC said:
its a poll. Leave a comment if u want. Just asking cause when i used to smoke bud I found driving was very fun. I'd bet riding be very exciting.

Riding a dirt bike on mushrooms is the most fun thing you can imagine!!! I've done it several times and my face and stomach hurt for days after from laffin so much!!! (where we ride there is nearly always 'shrooms growin in the pastures if you get there early :dblthumb

Doing anything fuxored up on the street is def uncool. If yer gunna play don't hurt anyone but yerself..... You wont be able to live with yourself if you do......

too many "panty bunchers" here...... life is all about havin fun. Being all serious all the time and letting yer pantys affect yer thinking isn't good for anyone.... lighten up. Have fun while yer young if you dont you WILL regret it when your older..... My Dad always told me don't be afraid to enjoy life, but never put anyone else's life in danger when havin your fun.... party hardy, screw everything that presents itself to you and fuckin ENJOY LIFE!!! It's too short not to....

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nope

·
Registered
670 Posts
i posted this awhile back. i did ONCE ride drunk and high and chose not to wear a helmet. i only went like a mile if that in a 25mph zone but regret it with a passion and would never do it ever, ever, ever again no matter what the situation is. I was a dumb ass and got lucky but i learned how stupid i was and because of that it wont happen again.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
no sir. now you can catch me riding a bicycle in a feild drunk or something, thats fun!

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
I wont ride messed up. I havnt smoked in a while, i pretty much gave it up when i got out of high school. Now i just drink. I rode drunk a couple times and i wont do it again. Those couple times i just put myself in a bad situation but i learned. Now i make sure i keep riding and drinking for seperate days. It's not a good mix.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
kazlab67 said:
Not to question your choices but if you have never tried something how could you get it?? One would have to experience something to "get it".
Like how could you comment on the thrills of riding a motorcycle if you never rode one?
Just wondering?

Hrmmm....

Well, while I can't say that *I have never smoked, I wouldn't exactly recomend it either.

I personally can't comment on sucking on a long one, but I'm not going to go be gay (nothing wrong with it if anyone on here is) just so I can "get it".

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
After you burn one...then you can saddle up with no helmet, in your shorts and flips...you get one hell of a rush at 110...it's an excellent trip, right up to the point where you crash and burn...

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Its major bullshit that crack isnt an option..im pissed!!!

NOW WHERES MY CRACK PIPE AND BIKE KEY!!!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Riding a dirt bike on mushrooms is the most fun thing you can imagine!!! I've done it several times and my face and stomach hurt for days after from laffin so much!!! (where we ride there is nearly always 'shrooms growin in the pastures if you get there early :dblthumb

Doing anything fuxored up on the street is def uncool. If yer gunna play don't hurt anyone but yerself..... You wont be able to live with yourself if you do......

too many "panty bunchers" here...... life is all about havin fun. Being all serious all the time and letting yer pantys affect yer thinking isn't good for anyone.... lighten up. Have fun while yer young if you dont you WILL regret it when your older..... My Dad always told me don't be afraid to enjoy life, but never put anyone else's life in danger when havin your fun.... party hardy, screw everything that presents itself to you and fuckin ENJOY LIFE!!! It's too short not to....
I'm very anti-drug but most of us here are just talking about DUI and how you should NOT do it.. and you said the same thing (other than on the dirt bike trail). So how are some of us "panty bunchers"? :confused I thought we were (mostly) all in agreement: Life IS about fun, but don't put others in a bad situation due to your idea of fun.

Kazlab, I've tasted a few different beers but didn't like any, so didn't take it further. Drugs I've never touched. So how do I know I don't "get it"? Quite simple. I've seen my friends "buzzed" and I've seen them flat-out plastered, and I've seen them after they "burned" and I've seen them flying quite high. And I got tired of babysitting them as they did their stoopid shit and went through their stoopid reactions to the crap that they were doing, and now I barely bother to see many of them at all. I've learned from watching them that I don't need to put myself in that state.

There are some things you don't need to actually try to know that you won't like them. TRaGik posted a great example of one of those things I don't need to try either... :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts