Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its not a list yet u cheap bastards! :upyours We have to make it.

Post up the cheapest locations for cheap gas that u've seen. then post up the price for gas in your immediate location. After spending 2.59 in cary yesterday, which pissed me off, i want to get el cheapo gas.

In Youngsville/Wake forest the price is 2.49

Best ~ 2.43 in Youngsville but that may have been raised to 2.49 already.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
2.43 (regular unleaded) everywhere in Sanford as of yesterday evening. Is there really a big difference tho between 2.43 and 2.59 tho? What...maybe 60 cents difference per fill-up on the bike?

Ughh....I should have filled up a shitload of 55 gallon barrels when gas was ONLY 1.75...or less.

·
Registered
487 Posts
TRaGiK said:
2.43 (regular unleaded) everywhere in Sanford as of yesterday evening. Is there really a big difference tho between 2.43 and 2.59 tho? What...maybe 60 cents difference per fill-up on the bike?

Ughh....I should have filled up a shitload of 55 gallon barrels when gas was ONLY 1.75...or less.
hell yeah i actually thought about it.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
Before I left for Sturgis, gas was 1.99 at the Sheetz on 64 between Knightdale and 440. Doubt it's still that cheap since apparently prices have gone up since I left.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
This is kind of related. At the Exxon at the corner of 54 and Airport Blvd.
When you pump your gas, the gas POURS out for a second or two before the numbers start rolling...Not just a drip or two, enough to take notice. Just a heads up. I've noticed it more than a few times now.
In a car it doesn't really make a difference but on the bike it's worth a try.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
BP station in Garner right after 440 is 2.36 for reg, filled up the car so I dunno what 93 is

1 - 8 of 8 Posts