Sport Bikes banner

My New 10

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Fabian 
#1 ·
Couple of pics of the new beast..Rides great right "out of the box":cheers

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Nice ride man! I've been eyeballing the 08 10R at my closest Kawi dealer. I gotta stop doing that! :p

Please do all your fellow Kawi owners a favor and change your username! :twofinger

#11 ·
Well, I'm still breaking it in. My mother passed away a couple of weeks ago and I've been slammed with estate stuff and haven't ridden since then.

Anyway, I still have my '05 GIXXER 1K and have ridden them back-to-back. One thing I've noticed right off is that the 10 handles quite a bit better. Feels light as a feather in comparison and drops into turns much quicker and easier. Can't really compare the power yet, but so far, I really like it. I can say it's the best handling bike "out of the box" that I've ever owned....and that's before making any suspension adjustments.

As for Dubbs693 comment about it being fugly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I really like the looks (except the blunderbuss can!). I've noticed this seems to be a "controversial" bike with the Kawi crowd...either love it or hate it...no in-between.

#14 ·
Well, I love the way the new ZX-10r looks. It did have to grow on me. But when I finally saw it in person I was hooked. I don't even complain about the exhaust because whenever I get mine hopefully I will have the exhaust and rear fender removed within the next week so I won't comment on that. Other than that to me it's a sweet bike and I hope to have one in the near future after the prices go down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.