Evil Wicked Mean & Nasty
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Gulf Coast
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
|On The Track Had a trackday, a good or bad day at the track? Want to get started racing? Just like racing? Cmon insde and post questions, results or comments|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Bike Preparation (Also know as "101 uses for duct tape")
1) All bikes MUST pass technical inspection prior to admittance to the track. If your bike DOES NOT pass tech inspection, you will NOT receive a refund.
2) Tires and brakes must be in good condition. Tires should be at least 75% of new condition. Any tires that are bluing from excessive wear will be disallowed. Slicks are allowed in 85% plus condition. We will have on site tire service at each track day, so if your tires don't pass, you will have the opportunity to put on replacement tires to pass tech.
3) All glass, headlight, turn signals, and plastic lenses must be taped over or removed. Side mirrors must be removed for the advanced group and at least taped over for all other groups.
4) We recommend, but do not require removal of center stands. No bikes with center stands will be allowed in the Advanced/Racer Group due to the ground clearance issue.
5) All machines must have an operational handlebar mounted kill switch/button and self-closing throttle in good working condition.
6) Advanced and Intermediate group riders MUST use water or water wetter or a non-ethyl glycol based anti-freeze/coolant. Approved Poly Glycol brands are: Evans, 7th Gear, Liquid Performance, and Engine Ice. NO AUTOMOTIVE ETHYL GLYCOL BASED COOLANTS ARE ALLOWED.
7) All valve stems must have caps.
8) Wheel balance weights must be well-secured.
9) License plates must have bolts taped or be removed.
10) No Fur Allowed.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|VHT Track Bite just made my day!!!||bbqb4racin||General Sportbikes||2||07-26-2006 05:06 PM|
|Ok, I'll bite....||neebelung||Pussy Posse||13||06-25-2006 08:28 PM|
|Anyone up for a bite to eat?||suwand28||North Carolina||4||04-07-2006 11:59 PM|
|"Smoking" the stock windscreen||FZ6Rider||FZ6/FZ6R||9||02-08-2005 09:40 AM|