plz help me with my standup wheelies..!!! - Sportbikes.net
Stunt Groups Are you a stunt group looking for a home? Send us a message and we will make a board for you!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 03:49 AM Thread Starter
SBN Rookie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Exclamation plz help me with my standup wheelies..!!!

well im passed the first gear wheelies i do all 2and gear wheelies. i stand up with my left foot on my back peg and my right foot cover the break. i clutch my second gear wheelies so i can carry them out. im getting the bike as straight up as it goes i mean im def 12 o clocking it but i can only go so far i mean be4 i could only go until i ran out of rpms but now im able to control the throttle a little better and carry them out farther but stilll once agin when i run out of rpms i have to sit them down. i dont understand how to when i get it to straight it up how to keep it up with out running out of rpms i mean i keep it straight up really far but somtimes by time i sit the front tire down im at like 90 or 100 mph. so if anyone has any tips plz let me kno what to do. i just want to be able to ride slow wheelies so i can keep the front tire up for long distance. im running my rear tire pressure at 23 psi. but i was also wondering if my problem is my bike mabye? i have a 99 cbr 600 f4 there NOT fuel injected. i dont kno if my bike is the problem or not? i dont kno if people stunt the cbr 600 f4. i know they stunt the F4I but mine is just the F4 so plz get back to me thanks nick....

NOxGsxR1000xFEAR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 06:28 AM
World 500 GP Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Are you yut ughing it?

Kick the tires and light the fires.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- CENTRAL TEXAS SPORTBIKE ACCESSORIES - FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 06:33 AM
I need a 710 cap.

Now its time to learn how to shift gears while in the wheelie, but dont ask me how cause I cant, just seen a guy doing it that rides with me sometimes, but he's crazy, rides a Repsol and is always on his back wheel once he hits 3rd gear on up through 6th and just stays up and running till he gotta stop. I'll check with a buddy and see if I can get you some contact info maybe he could tell you something.

Quote:
Just take it slow, be safe, and ride at a pace which you feel comfortable. You'll get used to it fairly quickly, I've never volunteered to go buy milk for mom so much

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ZZRCruiser; 05-08-2009 at 06:35 AM.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 06:53 AM
SBN Noob Sauce

In my attempt to find out what the hell yut ughing is I found this vid, I'm sure you wil enjoy Hunter. YouTube - "Yut ughhhh!" Craigslist Stunt Police Poser Idol Riders

Great stuff and junk.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 08:37 AM
SBN Noob Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZRCruiser View Post
Now its time to learn how to shift gears while in the wheelie, but dont ask me how cause I cant, just seen a guy doing it that rides with me sometimes, but he's crazy, rides a Repsol and is always on his back wheel once he hits 3rd gear on up through 6th and just stays up and running till he gotta stop. I'll check with a buddy and see if I can get you some contact info maybe he could tell you something.
I think the goal is to not go faster, and stay at a constant speed or be able to slow down. At least that is what I get from reading posts from real stunters. You don't want to go faster and faster.

Great stuff and junk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in