My fellow warrior owner.... - Sportbikes.net
Sport Cruisers A place to discuss the Warrior, M109R, V-Rod, VTX, etc. etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
SCREW RIDENOW POWERSPORTS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My fellow warrior owner....

I saw in someone's sig there is another warrior owner around here.... Cannot find who it is now....

Please ring in.

What year do you have?

What after markets?

Just wanting to see what kind of gas mileage you are getting.... I get different answers, but everyone I ask are all getting more than me. Just wondering if it's all me on the throttle or if I might have something wrong with my bike.

Thanks in advance.
~Broc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Banned

This Is Just As Good As The Aprilia Thread.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broc Lee View Post
I saw in someone's sig there is another warrior owner around here.... Cannot find who it is now....

Please ring in.

What year do you have?

What after markets?

Just wanting to see what kind of gas mileage you are getting.... I get different answers, but everyone I ask are all getting more than me. Just wondering if it's all me on the throttle or if I might have something wrong with my bike.

Thanks in advance.
~Broc
I think Parabellum is a former owner.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 12:54 PM
retired from here

Sorry I do not have a Warrier but I do have a Roadliner with the Strat package on it as well as my own big air kit, Roadhouse full 2 into 1 exhaust, and power commander. As for gas mileage I am getting about 40 if I am riding alone and usually 35 or 36 when riding with a group if I remember right. I do not really check it very ofter though so I am not sure just how accurate that is.

kenny

‎'Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress ... but I repeat myself.' ~Mark Twain
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 10:58 AM
wip
Back Marker

Cool

that b me............
proud member of the rswarrior.com.....
2003 warrior with custom paint, chrome wheels/brakes, black powder coated other brushed aluminum and some other chrome parts. my theme is mostly black with some chrome accents.
i also did my own overhaul with the 110big bore kit high comp. pistons with matching rings and i gapped them myself, shaved crankwork(falicon), installed roadie 5th gear(higher rpms from bout 80up), bored throttle bodies 2mm(patrick racing), ported heads(metric tech) w/2mm+valve work, pr 2+mmvalves, speed*valvesprings, speedstar cam, speed* fuel injectors, speed* ecu, propipe, pr air kit,orient xpress adj. pushrods, pr pushrod tubes(anodized black), personally decked cylinder height to 0, with speedstar cam/valve spring setup i stayed with stock lifters(not as aggressive as the pr cam kit but will get that later on in the near future), pc3 custom map, r-1 front forks re-worked with racetech springs/valving, eibach 1k rear suspension, adjustable height/lowerin links(did have it slammed at one point but i decided to go lil higher than stock height-4 better rideability-my height now puts me lil over 5 1/2"'s-amazing what that will do 4ya), 31 tooth pulley, svr battery(more cca's for all that beef added), memphis pop top shield, laser star signals in rear-black with run light diode, clear sigs. in front/black, barons teardrop airkit cover, kury.pushrod tube bottom covers,barons rear master brake cyl. relocate,barons radius bars black powder coated and i internally wired them, kury.grips,corbin seat, yammi minifloorboards with brake&gear shifter, yammi lower cowl, currently runnin sport tec m-1 metz. 190/50/zr17 in the rear and 130/60/18zr mme880 in front. will go to an r-1 17" front 3spoke mag soon(amazing what tires will do 4 ya). i have some more stuff, but hey, i've written a novel already!!!! last dynoed-baseline run, not custom map- 109hp, 127tq., project to get round 112-115hp,135-140tq range (hopefully), speedo should increase to min.140-145mph range.
goin to get another custom map done this week or early next week. should b more, i readjusted my valves-more perfect settin than last. as far as mpg goes, i noticed my mpg went down some, not too much, but noticeable. i was averaging round 45mpg b4 the overhaul, now, between 35-40mpg. when u go for more power, u have to pay for it some kinda way....
i also have an fz6 that i harldy ever ride, i use it more as a guinea pig for technical reasons, it's my beater bike.
hey, same handle/name as on the rswarrior.com site, aka- wip.....
i'm in the dfw metroplex, proud texan, born and raised in big d...
if u went to the dragon back in april 07 for annual warriorfest, i prolly met u.
anyways, i have a webpage, seriously needs updating, the pics r not current with overhaul and some other changes, but good enough to get an idea.
i frequent the warrior website more than this one.
enjoy.

WIP'S Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broc Lee View Post

Please ring in.

What year do you have?

What after markets?

Thanks in advance.
~Broc
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2008, 02:51 PM
retired from here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wip View Post
that b me............
2003 warrior with custom paint, chrome wheels/brakes, black powder coated other brushed aluminum and some other chrome parts. my theme is mostly black with some chrome accents.
i also did my own overhaul with the 110big bore kit high comp. pistons with matching rings and i gapped them myself, shaved crankwork(falicon), installed roadie 5th gear(higher rpms from bout 80up), bored throttle bodies 2mm(patrick racing), ported heads(metric tech) w/2mm+valve work, pr 2+mmvalves, speed*valvesprings, speedstar cam, speed* fuel injectors, speed* ecu, propipe, pr air kit,orient xpress adj. pushrods, pr pushrod tubes(anodized black), personally decked cylinder height to 0, with speedstar cam/valve spring setup i stayed with stock lifters(not as aggressive as the pr cam kit but will get that later on in the near future), pc3 custom map, r-1 front forks re-worked with racetech springs/valving, eibach 1k rear suspension, adjustable height/lowerin links(did have it slammed at one point but i decided to go lil higher than stock height-4 better rideability-my height now puts me lil over 5 1/2"'s-amazing what that will do 4ya), 31 tooth pulley, svr battery(more cca's for all that beef added), memphis pop top shield, laser star signals in rear-black with run light diode, clear sigs. in front/black, barons teardrop airkit cover, kury.pushrod tube bottom covers,barons rear master brake cyl. relocate,barons radius bars black powder coated and i internally wired them, kury.grips,corbin seat, yammi minifloorboards with brake&gear shifter, yammi lower cowl, currently runnin sport tec m-1 metz. 190/50/zr17 in the rear and 130/60/18zr mme880 in front. will go to an r-1 17" front 3spoke mag soon(amazing what tires will do 4 ya). i have some more stuff, but hey, i've written a novel already!!!! last dynoed-baseline run, not custom map- 109hp, 127tq., project to get round 112-115hp,135-140tq range (hopefully), speedo should increase to min.140-145mph range.
goin to get another custom map done this week or early next week. should b more, i readjusted my valves-more perfect settin than last. as far as mpg goes, i noticed my mpg went down some, not too much, but noticeable. i was averaging round 45mpg b4 the overhaul, now, between 35-40mpg. when u go for more power, u have to pay for it some kinda way....
i also have an fz6 that i harldy ever ride, i use it more as a guinea pig for technical reasons, it's my beater bike.
if u went to the dragon back in april 07 for annual warriorfest, i prolly met u.
anyways, i have a webpage, seriously needs updating, the pics r not current with overhaul and some other changes, but good enough to get an idea.
enjoy.

WIP'S Stuff
Thats a pretty imprerssive list of mods to the bike. I bet it does run lots different than it did before you started.

kenny

‎'Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress ... but I repeat myself.' ~Mark Twain
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Back in the saddle again

Warriors really are great bikes. The thing I really liked about the one I owned was the engineering that went into it ... aluminum frame, HIGH-torque engine (100 lb-ft stock), obvious cruiser style but it still has an inverted fork, great brakes, sportbike tires, ... Faster cruisers? Sure, the M109 is faster, but it's all plastic and water cooled to boot. The simplicity of the Warrior was the biggest reason I bought it.

Wish I still had it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bike #1.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	660.1 KB
ID:	147326  

So where did all the idiots come from anyway ???
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 09:40 PM
wip
Back Marker

lovely machine u had there....that was the stock paint job i really liked outta all of the choices....if i had that paint job, i would have never got a custom paint job, that was my favorite.

and yes kman458, nice roadliner pkg.... man i really love the engine yammi gave that bike. powerful and i like how the cooling fins all come together on that engine.....my warrior does ride differently than when i first got it.....lets just say i can effortlessly spin the rear tire when doin bout 70 on the highway, used to not b able to do that.
and to those twisty riders on sporties, u would b surprised on how the warrior can handle the twisties...i really luv this bike....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganMan View Post
Warriors really are great bikes. The thing I really liked about the one I owned was the engineering that went into it ... aluminum frame, HIGH-torque engine (100 lb-ft stock), obvious cruiser style but it still has an inverted fork, great brakes, sportbike tires, ... Faster cruisers? Sure, the M109 is faster, but it's all plastic and water cooled to boot. The simplicity of the Warrior was the biggest reason I bought it.

Wish I still had it.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 08:22 AM Thread Starter
SCREW RIDENOW POWERSPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wip View Post
that b me............
enjoy.

WIP'S Stuff
rswarrior fourm.... wow, haven't been there in a long time. I need to swing back there and say hi.

Sounds like you been busy on your bike..... I am looking to to add the forward controls on it, get a little extra length for these long ass legs I have..... Other than that, I would like to find a bigger tank, this 30 mpg is for shit with a 4 gallon...... Out in the desert.... you can have more than 120 miles between gas stations.... (in remote regions of course.... LoL).

Thanks for ringing in.... i have been pretty busy this last month getting caught up on holiday bills.... gonna try to get back here more.

Check out:

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 07:16 AM
SBN Rookie

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 07:17 AM
SBN Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrysal View Post
I love this bike. https://www.sportbikes.net/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 09:56 PM
SBN Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrysal View Post
I like the silver. Looks like a totally different bike in that color.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Silent pipes take lives

Garage
I'm a current owner.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 05:34 PM
SBN Rookie

Hello I am the proud owner of a 2004 Warrior
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in