One piece riding suit closeout $249 - Sportbikes.net
SBN Sponsor Specials Looking for some great specials? Here out Sponsors of SBN post up the best deals anywhere.
Thanks to Sportbike Track Gear, A1A Sportbike, Parts411, SoloMotoParts, Ron Ayers Motorsports, McCoy Motorsports, Sixty61

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-08-2011, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
SBN Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

One piece riding suit closeout $249

Hello Folks,

Our best-selling Lombard V3 suits are on closeout for just $$249, marked down from $399. We don't have too many left but size selection is still decent. Sale is limited to in-stock items only.

Lombard V3 - Textile Motorcycle Suit - Teiz Motorsports Motorcycle Riding Suits, Jackets, Pants & Custom Gear
Specs:

A culmination of several years of research and testing, the Lombard V3 is the most feature-rich one piece riding suit on the market. This third-generation riding suit comes with all the options boxes already ticked and includes a removable thermal liner plus a full array of CE armor including the back protector. Multiple stretch panels and adjustable tabs throughout the suit ensure a comfortable fit.

Vents all over the suit result in unparalleled airflow. This means that the Lombard V3 riding suit is a better companion in the summer than any competing product. This also makes it the first adventure friendly suit because most one piece riding suits get way too hot to tackle any sort of off-road conditions. When the temperatures drop, simply zip up all the waterproof vents and plug in the thermal lining for a suit that has been tested at freezing temperatures on many trips. This over-suit easily slips over regular street wear making it convenient for both touring and commuting.

Knee pucks and corresponding patches come standard on the riding suit making it a great choice for sport bike riders as well. When you are not canyon carving, simply take of the pucks and apply the included patch covers for a more discreet appearance. The Lombard V3 is not just a touring suit but also a sport-touring suit! Multiple stretch panels ensure comfort even on bikes with aggressive riding positions.

• Full length front zipper facilitates easy on/off
  • 600D Polyester Shell and 1680D Nylon Ballistics
  • New comfortable collar design with tab to keep collar open when the temperatures rise
  • Full array of removable CE approved armor including knee, shin, shoulder, elbow and back protectors
  • Reflective stripes all over the suit
  • Several pockets including a built-in backpack
  • Chest, arm, armpit, back and thigh vents
  • Stretch panels on knees, elbows and back
  • Adjustable tabs on the shins, ankles, waist, wrists and arms
  • Internal pants access pockets (also useful as a heated gear cable pass-through)
  • Knee sliders & patch
  • Removable thermal liner
  • Built-in waterproof liner and rain hood
  • Dual front flap for improved waterproofing

More pictures:
Customer Pictures - Teiz Motorsports Motorcycle Riding Suits, Jackets, Pants & Custom Gear

Reviews can be found here:
Reviews - Teiz Motorsports Motorcycle Riding Suits, Jackets, Pants & Custom Gear

and here:
Teiz Motorsports One Piece Riding Suits - Official Thread - Page 163 - ADVrider

Lombard V3 - Textile Motorcycle Suit - Teiz Motorsports Motorcycle Riding Suits, Jackets, Pants & Custom Gear

Teiz Motorsports
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
| 888-808-8349
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-08-2011, 12:23 PM
500 G.P. Champion

Thats an exceptionally great price and I would love to get one but I know a L-Tall will fit me like a bag.

I have am 6'1'' 42 chest, 36/37 arms, 34 Waist, 34 Inseam, 180lbs. With my athletic build, nothing short of a custom suit fits right.

Looking at your size chart I need a M-Tall bottom and L-Tall Top almost.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-08-2011, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
SBN Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saml01 View Post
Thats an exceptionally great price and I would love to get one but I know a L-Tall will fit me like a bag.

I have am 6'1'' 42 chest, 36/37 arms, 34 Waist, 34 Inseam, 180lbs. With my athletic build, nothing short of a custom suit fits right.

Looking at your size chart I need a M-Tall bottom and L-Tall Top almost.
It does seem like a standard L-Tall will fit you fine. We can always do custom sizes as well. We can also send you a trial size to determine sizing as well

Teiz Motorsports
|
|
|
| 888-808-8349

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 05:15 AM
SBN Rookie

Thats an exceptionally great pric.

-------------------------------------------------
One Tree Hill Season 9 DVD
Supernatural Season 7 DVD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in