Sport Bikes banner

www.revzilla.com Review

8K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  68gts 
#1 · (Edited)
Motorcycle, Dirt Bike and ATV Helmets, Gear and Accessories - RevZilla Motorsports

I have been in the market for a new textile jacket for the past three weeks or so. I searched around online for the lowest price for the Teknic Freestyle Jacket and came across two websites. It was either revzilla.com or ridegear.com.

I browsed through revzilla.com's website and found that it was very user friendly and possibly amongst the best website layouts I've ever encountered. A notch above newenough.com in my opinion.

I spoke to Matt who handled my order; I originally emailed him to inquire if they were willing to pricematch a price I found elsewhere, at which point he happily complied.

I ordered this on Thursday (3/13) night, shipped out Friday (3/14) and had it at my door by noon on Monday. (3/17) (Fastest shipping I've ever encountered and it was free shipping as well)

I created this thread so people would be less hesitant to purchase from Revzilla.com since they are fairly new. I'd like it to be known that they have excellent customer service, fast shipping, and some of the lowest prices I've seen on the internet.

Thank You Revzilla! :cheers

Ninja edit: P.S. I'd like it to be publicly known that I have never nor do I now have any affiliation with Motorcycle, Dirt Bike and ATV Helmets, Gear and Accessories - RevZilla Motorsports or it's affiliates. Furthermore I have not received any type of monetary compensation for this review. This review is soley for the purpose of sharing a great experience I had.

See less See more
#5 ·
My RevZilla experience.

I ordered a jacket almost 3 weeks ago and have still not received it. It was supposed to be at my house about 4 or 5 days from order date.

Have called a few times to check the status and everytime I called their reaction was along the lines of "thats strange that you didn't get it yet". No explanations were offered until today. According to Matt, a couple rare irregularities occurred that influenced the delay. First, the warehouse my jacket was shipping from was "reworking" their system which postponed the shipment from going out the next day to about 6 business days. Second, USPS seems to have lost my package and thus no tracking number was ever provided. I was told a new jacket has been ordered and will ship out in a couple days.

Maybe it was shipped and maybe it wasn't. I doubt I will end up with two of the same jacket at my door in the next week or so, but that was the explanation given. Either way, the staff was always friendly when I called. But up until today I have been pretty frustrated to get home and see that the jacket had not arrived and received no explanation as to why. To compensate for my frustration, they are crediting me $15 back on a $200 (225 w shipping) jacket.

This has been my first and only order with them. Obviously it could have been better, but at least now that they realize the mishap they are making an effort to regain my confidence.

#7 ·
I ordered a new front tire from Revzilla.com because they had the lowest price. The tire arrived two days later.

I will use Revzilla.com again in the future. I, too, like the site design and layout. The only thing missing is user reviews. This kind of thing takes time, but Revzilla.com could promote the process by offering discounts to customers that post reviews. A simple follow-up email with a link after a sale would suffice.

I value the opinions of others and for that reason I will always consult motorcycle-superstore.com due to the large amount of reviews on that site.

just my $.02

-rodney

#8 ·
I bought my latest Shark lid from them, I am pleased with their site, prices, and selection. Can't beat it.

I like also some of their filtering they have for their products such as clicking on the size to find out what is in stock for certain lids, colors etc... real powerful interface there nice stuff very useful.

#9 ·
Horrible Customer Service

I recently tried to purchase a helmet from Revzilla. Three days later they call and email me to tell me that even though their website said they had it in stock they did not. They did not offer a substitute, only a $10 Revzilla gift card that I would have gotten from my purchase anyway. Then they hold my funds on my debit card for five days so I can not order a helmet from someone else. The helmet I was buying was almost to good of a deal to be true. I guess it was. I think they call this the old bait and switch. I will never attempt to buy from them again.

#14 ·
my neighbor's buddy who used to hang out all the time designed that site- seemed like decent people to work for/with- cause I dont' think he would have put up with shit hadn't been otherwise- LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.