Pussy Posse member pics - Page 51 - Sportbikes.net
Pussy Posse A nationwide group of female riders. Any lady with a motorcycle is eligible to join. Start a thread and introduce yourself to become a member.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #751 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 08:35 PM
American Tart

Thanked 2,723 Times in 1,494 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgixxer
more importantly you got to meet me
Indeed I did! One of the highlights of my trip too...

Actually I got to meet several SBNer's while I was there. All good people, and very entertaining to say the least.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SBN Soopah-Mod >< COGITO ERGO FEMINA SUM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #752 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 06:02 AM
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Aha! Well, don't you have pics??? post 'em up!!! I'm glad you had fun. The track is very intimidating at first. It gets easier.

It's not my fault. I'm a COW-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Realtor That Rides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy Hawaiian
hehe dems muh gurlz. Tough as nails and fast as lightning!! w00t

You girls ROCK!!!
~Thanks for everything KH. When I finally clear my first triple, I know it's because you are with me. I miss you, my good friend.
post #753 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 06:19 AM
American Tart

I don't have any pics, unfortunately. Badgixxer was supposed to be the camera man, but he was sick in bed all day Saturday and apparently no one else ever learned to operate a camera.

post #754 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 07:56 AM
World 500 GP Champion

It's because most of us have not evolved much beyond our neanderthal roots. Add to that our propensity to ignore any type of direction whether written or verbal and it's a wonder we can even tie our shoe-laces.

"A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke don't want one bad enough." -Gus McCrae
carpe di mawnkie

post #755 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 11:14 AM
American Tart

post #756 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 04:15 PM
500 GP Racer

Thought I would include this...a future biker babe in training. She always wants rides when I get home from work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jocelyn on bike.jpg
Views:	7785
Size:	299.7 KB
ID:	82535  
post #757 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 04:23 PM
American Tart

Aww! She's adorable!

post #758 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 04:30 PM
500 GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acalliste
Aww! She's adorable!
Thanks...she was my 1st passenger. She said she wants a bike of her own but she has to learn to her 50cc atv 1st....maybe I will get her one of those pocket bikes
post #759 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 04:37 PM
American Tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes97'9R
Thanks...she was my 1st passenger. She said she wants a bike of her own but she has to learn to her 50cc atv 1st....maybe I will get her one of those pocket bikes
Future Pussy Posse member, perhaps? I guess we could have a junior division.. the Kitten Klub or something.

Can you imagine how awesome she'd be on a sport/racebike by the time she grew up if you started her out young? Esp since she evidently is already showing an interest.

post #760 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 04:49 PM
500 GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acalliste
Future Pussy Posse member, perhaps? I guess we could have a junior division.. the Kitten Klub or something.

Can you imagine how awesome she'd be on a sport/racebike by the time she grew up if you started her out young? Esp since she evidently is already showing an interest.

I would feel a little better with her in the kitten Klub...I dont want her to grow up to fast just yet.

She was part of the reason I got a bike again. Every time she sees a bike she gets excited. She tells the little boys in down the street its a "ninja bike." That would just be another reason to worrk with her racing...but cant be any worse then riding on the street and the close calls I have every time I ride.
post #761 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 05:27 PM
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!

Quote:
Thought I would include this...a future biker babe in training. She always wants rides when I get home from work.
That's awesome!

You need to get her a little dirt bike.
That way she can ride her own now and really kick the guys' asses when she gets bigger!!

The Realtor That Rides!

Quote:

You girls ROCK!!!
~Thanks for everything KH. When I finally clear my first triple, I know it's because you are with me. I miss you, my good friend.
post #762 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 05:29 PM
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!

Quote:
no no no no pocket bikes.....get a little 50 (XR, CRF, TTR)or even one of the KLX110's. They are far superior. Those pocketbikes suck....and really shouldn't be used to learn on. If you really want, I have a 50cc YSR you could buy for her!!!

The Realtor That Rides!

Quote:

You girls ROCK!!!
post #763 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 05:42 PM
now: skyryder

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoflk
Ok here are a few pics of me be nice... Sorry if the sizing is wrong still working with that
Snoflk:
post #764 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 05:43 PM
500 GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blndebmbr
no no no no pocket bikes.....get a little 50 (XR, CRF, TTR)or even one of the KLX110's. They are far superior. Those pocketbikes suck....and really shouldn't be used to learn on. If you really want, I have a 50cc YSR you could buy for her!!!
I have a 50cc 3 wheeler but she wants a 2 wheel cycle. The only problem would be her balancing and not crashing ya know. Dads have to worry bout stuff like that. What do you suggest? She just turned 5 back in feb.
post #765 of 1568 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 07:18 PM
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!

Sent you a PM

And to get back to pics...here's my little kitten catching air a couple months back!

The Realtor That Rides!

Quote:

You girls ROCK!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in