Sport Bikes banner

Labor Day weekend plans?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  eatmorepork 
#1 ·
Anybody doing anything exciting this upcoming Labor Day weekend? Myself, I have to work at least Saturday and maybe even Sunday. If I'm not working Sunday, I'll try to get a couple guys together and go out for a good ride either Sun or Mon. Gotta get in some seat time. I haven't been able to find any good info out about the bike rally in Council Bluffs, so I don't think I'll be heading up there. I think the wife and I might go to the PRCA rodeo that is in town over the weekend. We pretty much go every year it comes here (always on the Labor Day weekend).

Whats 'yall doin?

#2 ·
Work Friday and Saturday. :( Maybe watch the game (and have a couple of cold ones) Saturday night. Ride around in the area Sunday or Monday (?) with the brother-in-law. There is suppose to be a bunch of riders coming through Columbus to stop at the Higgins Memorial. I think they are heading across the USA to NYC in time for 9/11/04. I'm keeping it low-keyed since, at least in our area, they step up patrols for the holiday weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.