User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #4306 of 4460 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Superbike Champion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Seriously guys? This forum is dying...

If you had a website you could upload pics to, and plan routes on, and post and general bs, would you use it??? Like your own southeast missouri riders website, not sportbikes.net, or facebook.

Quote:
+1 on getting off- I do it everywhere to riding down the freeway sometimes for boredom-
Quote:
damn this is the second time today- as mentioned- I have several large cans of lube...
Quote:
Oh crap, another TJ. If you are a typical white guy, all we would need is another brother named TJ and we'll have ourselves a TJ Oreo cookie!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4307 of 4460 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Superbike Champion

Sorry, double post again.... It seems my phone doesn't like SBN forums.

Quote:
+1 on getting off- I do it everywhere to riding down the freeway sometimes for boredom-
Quote:
damn this is the second time today- as mentioned- I have several large cans of lube...
Quote:
Oh crap, another TJ. If you are a typical white guy, all we would need is another brother named TJ and we'll have ourselves a TJ Oreo cookie!

Last edited by WTiger; 10-22-2010 at 09:29 AM.
post #4308 of 4460 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 05:25 PM
World Superbike Champion

: : : : : : _____________________________________________________
time of death 4:24pm on 10/24/10. we did all we could ,but it wasn't enough! R.I.P S.B.N

post #4309 of 4460 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Superbike Champion

Lol....

You know something glen.... you just happened to be around at the ToD... I'm beginning to think that Missouri SBN was murdered, and you're the culprit!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by WTiger; 10-25-2010 at 08:55 AM.
post #4310 of 4460 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Superbike Champion

these look pretty sweet... I would get the ones without the bar end mirrors tho, just the bar end turn signals

Motowheels - Quality Motorcyle Parts and Products

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
post #4311 of 4460 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Superbike Champion

Firstgear Thermo 1-Piece Suit - Suits - Men - Solo Moto Parts

^ This looks very nice for winter riding.

one of the reviews
Quote:
Pros: REALLY warm. Look forward to rain protection. I believe it is good for one hardy slide on the pavement too, it is so tough. Pockets big.

Cons: REALLY warm. If the sun is out, you get some radiation transfer (you cook!). It's really only for cold days- 60 degrees is too warm for it actually. It needs higher visibility color than gray: maybe reflective striping on arms and legs. Needs at least light armor on elbow and knees, and maybe a little armor on the bumm so if you fall you can slide further and bounce off some stuff. There is NO WAY I would wear any supplemental armor underneath - WAY TOO HOT.
Some pass thru pockets would be nice, so I can get to my wallet without twisting myself in a cirlce to reach my rear pant pocket. This thing is made for COOOOOOOLLLLD WEATHER gang. It works for it's design nitch though, and I highly recommend it for winter riding.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
post #4312 of 4460 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 05:03 PM
World 500 GP Racer

I LIKE the blinkers
post #4313 of 4460 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 06:19 PM
Superbike Champion

From what I've seen, they look pretty darn bright too. I would like to see about getting them once I've acquired some other things that are a little more important to me first.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
post #4314 of 4460 (permalink) Old 10-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Superbike Champion

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________
_____________/\ _____/\ _____/\ ________________________________________
__________\/____\/______\/____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________

..... Dead again!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by WTiger; 11-05-2010 at 09:54 AM.
post #4315 of 4460 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 07:22 PM
World Superbike Champion

clear <-> hit it again clear <-> one more time clear <-> fuck it some one call it. he aunt comeing back. poor son of a bitch never seen it comeing.
post #4316 of 4460 (permalink) Old 11-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Superbike Champion

So, is anyone riding this winter?

I won't be, unfortunately, due to a lack of winter gear.
I am also considering selling the ninja... as much as a love riding, I have some other opportunities that could be coming up in my life, and I would probably require the money, and wouldn't have the time to ride anyway if I follow through with them.

Although I'm sure it's been said before, I WILL get another sport-bike again, as soon as things calm down enough and I can afford the extra expense.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
post #4317 of 4460 (permalink) Old 11-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Haga's protege

its like pullin teeth to get ppl riding when its warm outside.....so the cold isnt really even worth askin lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
600 power!
post #4318 of 4460 (permalink) Old 11-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Sport Touring Rider

That's why I ride alone.

2006 FZ6 Red 96rwhp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

25,600 miles and counting - 22,000 since May 08

post #4319 of 4460 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Superbike Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iroc View Post
its like pullin teeth to get ppl riding when its warm outside.....so the cold isnt really even worth askin lol
True, lol.

sadly I've retired the ninja for the winter... But I don't have winter gear, and it saves me a large chunk on insurance.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
post #4320 of 4460 (permalink) Old 11-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Taking my time....

I like key lime pie.

They travel in the time of the prophets
On a desert highway straight to the heart of the sun
Like lovers and hereos, and the restless part of everyone
We're only at home when we're on the run

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in