LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #3271 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 06:36 AM
Taking my time....

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotfazed View Post
Ya keep forgetting that GLEN and DRU shared the other bed holding each other pistols through the night. GLEN when i come down there, we are going to settle this. Im faster than you bro, trust me. but enough talkin we will let the throttle talk.
Sounds as though a trip to Piedmont is in order. Highway HH will settle this if it doesn't kill one of you first.

[B][COLOR="Red"]They travel in the time of the prophets
On a desert highway straight to the heart of the sun
Like lovers and hereos, and the restless part of everyone
We're only at home when we're on the run[/COLOR][/B]:twofinger[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3272 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 08:05 AM
World 500 GP Racer

Hey dru, you have room for another rider runnin' sweep whenever I get to ride with you guys? I think it's going to be much safer back there.
post #3273 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 08:51 AM
Superbike Racer

I hope I get to ride with you guys soon. I have ridden with Glen and Slim and of course Dirk and it's always a good time. Like I said, with the new job, I'll have gas money and days off now.

On a side note, I love to go fast within my limits and I like to think I can keep up with most, but that being said, I don't want to be a burden on my wife due to me being reckless and require a feeding tube or worse be dead.

I ride to have fun, I have nothing to prove. The young idiot inside would be all over any challenge, but I guess I'm older and wiser at heart and know better. Besides after last year, I know that the ground hurts! So I hope there is plenty of room at the back of the pack, because like Slim said, that seems to be the safest area to be.

[QUOTE=FZSix828;3778466]btw if the GP bike has no fan how does it get air in for combustion?[/QUOTE] :beer
Where the bike has taken me...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OrangeJulio on xbl:banana

post #3274 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Superbike Racer

Dru your wrong. U think you know things but your facts are fiction buddy
1. Seriously, a 10mph accident that could have been done on bicycle that bad?
2. One ticket, Speeding 82 in a 70. i have seen you do worse mister.
3. The cops were waiting on us at the intersection of broadway and kingshighway. There was not any chasing involved. the lane splitting took place in jackson, not 61. AND i was not the only one doing unlawful things.
4. Riding without plates, come on. the cop did not even care about this one.

I do not know where u get ur information from man, but you need to check 'em because you had it all wrong. you weren't even there, so why act like ur first on the scene reporting news.

Don't be concern about me, I know that one day i will pay the price but until then i will take my buddy's advice, "Ride it like you stole".

Which I did not, i paid cash for it. thank you.
post #3275 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Sport Touring Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy8771 View Post
I hope I get to ride with you guys soon. I have ridden with Glen and Slim and of course Dirk and it's always a good time. Like I said, with the new job, I'll have gas money and days off now.

On a side note, I love to go fast within my limits and I like to think I can keep up with most, but that being said, I don't want to be a burden on my wife due to me being reckless and require a feeding tube or worse be dead.

I ride to have fun, I have nothing to prove. The young idiot inside would be all over any challenge, but I guess I'm older and wiser at heart and know better. Besides after last year, I know that the ground hurts! So I hope there is plenty of room at the back of the pack, because like Slim said, that seems to be the safest area to be.
This is exactly why I ride at about a 50-70% pace. It is way more fun to ride what Danny calls slow than to ride a wheelchair.

2006 FZ6 Red 96rwhp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

25,600 miles and counting - 22,000 since May 08
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #3276 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Superbike Racer

Quote:

3. The cops were waiting on us at the intersection of broadway and kingshighway. There was not any chasing involved. the lane splitting took place in jackson, not 61. AND i was not the only one doing unlawful things.

I do not know where u get ur information from man, but you need to check 'em because you had it all wrong. you weren't even there, so why act like ur first on the scene reporting news.

Don't be concern about me, I know that one day i will pay the price but until then i will take my buddy's advice, "Ride it like you stole".

Look I don't know you very well, and I am not the type of person to judge others, but with that said...

We all speed, its a matter of getting caught and being smart about it. Limit the amout you speed and you limit the opportunity of getting caught.

Second, you talk about lane splitting and not being the only one doing illegal things, well who cares what anyone else is doing, it was you that got caught. And what difference does it make where it happened? You know lane splitting is illegal and its only a matter of time being caught.

Riding without plates even if the cop doesn't care is stupid. We all take care of our own stuff, if you feel the need to ride illegally, so be it. I just don't want to be any part of that.

You know, I'm not much older than you, and that last sentence is just stupid. Really. Common sense should be if there is a chance of getting hurt and I can help avoid it, shouldn't you take the nessasary precautions and avoid the risks to minimize the chances?

Oh well, I don't care, I won't concern myself with you any further. I ride my own ride and if thats too slow or fast for you, so be it. I can ride with others.

[QUOTE=FZSix828;3778466]btw if the GP bike has no fan how does it get air in for combustion?[/QUOTE] :beer

post #3277 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Taking my time....

Quote:

Yes TJ, you will pay the price some day. The fact of the matter is, you have experienced more issues since you started riding than the whole lot of us combined.

The wheelie crash, regardless of speed was due to inexperience and it did jack your bike up pretty badly.

A ticket is a ticket regardless. You were pulled over and got it.

The lane splitting happened and it doesn't make a damn bit of difference whether the cops were waiting for you or chasing. The act occurred and you committed it. Actions like that are what give all riders, especially sport bikes, a bad reputation and Hwy 61 DOES go through Jackson.

Riding without registered plates is irresponsible.

TJ, I am only concerned about you when your actions endanger those around you. At the end of the day, I have a wife and five children, a business with 15 employees and a WHOLE lot of responsibilities. I don't need someone eating my ass end or losing control of their bike resulting in a wreck involving me.

I make a decent living and I will actually feel sorry for the guy who ends up jacking me up. It will cost them a lot of money.

The mantra of Ride it Like You Stole It is a stupid f-ing irresponsible thing to say and live by. It will only end up in tragedy but oh well, if you insist on riding like an idiot squid, it won't be around me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #3278 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Taking my time....

Quote:
Look I don't know you very well, and I am not the type of person to judge others, but with that said...

We all speed, its a matter of getting caught and being smart about it. Limit the amout you speed and you limit the opportunity of getting caught.

Second, you talk about lane splitting and not being the only one doing illegal things, well who cares what anyone else is doing, it was you that got caught. And what difference does it make where it happened? You know lane splitting is illegal and its only a matter of time being caught.

Riding without plates even if the cop doesn't care is stupid. We all take care of our own stuff, if you feel the need to ride illegally, so be it. I just don't want to be any part of that.

You know, I'm not much older than you, and that last sentence is just stupid. Really. Common sense should be if there is a chance of getting hurt and I can help avoid it, shouldn't you take the nessasary precautions and avoid the risks to minimize the chances?

Oh well, I don't care, I won't concern myself with you any further. I ride my own ride and if thats too slow or fast for you, so be it. I can ride with others.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #3279 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Taking my time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by krid80 View Post
This is exactly why I ride at about a 50-70% pace. It is way more fun to ride what Danny calls slow than to ride a wheelchair.
Once again, but some folks think they have something to prove. What it is, I'm not sure.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #3280 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Superbike Racer

To respond to all of this.
@Buddy you should have kept it simple and just typed the first sentence and left it like that. Are you arguing that splitting is wrong or unlawful. I got caught because i left my permit at home not for lane splitting, it was thrown out in court. Why are people speaking about things they dont know about.

@drur Why all of sudden to want to disagree with my riding. What if you and I got pulled over coming back from the dragon while speeding through kentucky? Then what, a ticket is a ticket right. Its all a gamble. Some get caught and some don't. Ur living in the past buddy, I have plates, i have insurance, i have a licence with the motorcycle endorsement. I wear gear. All of that what your talking about happened with in the first six months of riding. It a been a year now. Am responsible. Dru your just hating. You did not even see my bike after the incident. Glen and danny stopped by to see it, they didnt say it wasn't all bad.

So your only concerned with yourself, Don't care about anyone else ok then i won't ride with you and i am fine with that. I honestly say that i care about the people i ride with, i would rather wipeout than to hit one of ya. I tone down everything when group riding, but what i do on my own terms is what i do.

So if dru is going to be on a ride, tell me so i wont show so i can to save his fucking precious life.

Last edited by imnotfazed; 03-11-2010 at 11:49 AM.
post #3281 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Superbike Racer

Of course i experience problems in the beginning of riding a motorcycle, who knows what they are doing when they are first starting out. reading and researching it isnt the same as actually doing it.

Last edited by imnotfazed; 03-11-2010 at 11:47 AM.
post #3282 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Superbike Racer

Ok I'll keep it simple...I don't know you and you come off as a douche.

post #3283 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Haga's protege

wow!

i dont really know whats happened here nor do i know even where to start....
so here goes.....

all this started cause tj and glen have this need or desire to race their bikes....it shoulda been left right there b/w them but this has exploded into a forum mess thats gonna end up pissin alot of ppl off

i have logged well over 50k miles in the short time i have been riding but
accordin to the current posts ppl should stay away from me as well ....i have laid a bike down 3 times this first 6 months or so i rode....

been pulled over for speeding 7 times....dru remembers one of the times when he was pulled over with me.....

i dont condone what tj chooses to do on his bike but im here to say there isnt many of us that can say we are better than him when it comes to things done on a motorcycle...some choices obviously better than others....

i have retyped this msg several times to be as fair and polite as possible but this last line i cant figure out a polite way of sayin this so ....

if im gonna be raked across the coals for my riding speed/actions then dont bother askin me to accompany any rides...its a shame really i enjoy riding with ya guys but not if this is whats gonna come out of it...i dont need it

edit- TJ isnt a dousche he is a really nice guy that will do anything to help a friend out...he just doesnt appear to like being ganged up on by ppl he thinks of as friends

:gsxr 600 power!
[COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]
post #3284 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Taking my time....

Are we on for Sunday morning if it isn't raining?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #3285 of 4460 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Superbike Racer

Quote:
Ok I'll keep it simple...I don't know you and you come off as a douche.
well, thanks. i aim to be one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in